2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my possible ignorance but Cam hasn't thrown a deep ball to the right side of the field in 8 games?

4458C741-FB7D-47A4-B821-E93E9560D0D6.jpeg

This one is good enough to be a Christmas card

It’s almost like something’s different this year. Like he finally has NFL caliber receivers who don’t have dicks for hands. And an OC that can draw up a play that gets receivers open.

That and he’s playing in the pocket more

Jets passed on Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson to take this guy

This needs to be more of a narrative like Giants passing on Toe for Barkley.

Yes and no. Should they have taken either QB, absolutely. But even I damn well know Watson and Watson would NOT have the success they are having where they are now, with the Jets. That falls on Bowles, who needs to be fired asap before he ruins Darnold.

Yes and no. Should they have taken either QB, absolutely. But even I damn well know Watson and Watson would NOT have the success they are having where they are now, with the Jets. That falls on Bowles, who needs to be fired asap before he ruins Darnold.

Go vote

331060D2-2564-4F3C-9D7E-82CABE697A8D.jpeg

Was kinda hesitant to try this #LifeHack but I went for it anyway. Sink was full of dishes.

There's no different taste or smell in the pasta so I'd say it was a success.
331060D2-2564-4F3C-9D7E-82CABE697A8D.jpeg

Was kinda hesitant to try this #LifeHack but I went for it anyway. Sink was full of dishes.

There's no different taste or smell in the pasta so I'd say it was a success.
did u really strain ur noodles in the turlet and u not locked up :lol: mind blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom