Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New avy
1CAE2A66-7858-45E2-955A-380E0ED9E75A.jpeg

Y’all really gave a coach a $100 million contract for 10 years

In 2018. Smh lmao

I mean m if he is going to either get 25M guaranteed next year or a long term contract doesnt that pretty much mean they made the right choice

I'm saying. That's how I read it; that this "new discovery" means Bell can be tagged for $25M, or just declare FA and potentially make what he's been looking for all along.

Ironically, his agent just had no clue about it and was holding out for unknown reasons :lol: that's what makes him look foolish.

I mean m if he is going to either get 25M guaranteed next year or a long term contract doesnt that pretty much mean they made the right choice

I'm saying. That's how I read it; that this "new discovery" means Bell can be tagged for $25M, or just declare FA and potentially make what he's been looking for all along.

Ironically, his agent just had no clue about it and was holding out for unknown reasons :lol: that's what makes him look foolish.

I was reading that as if he was getting less. Not sure what i thought he was getting, my b. That current tag is/was 14M right

Yeah $25M or long term deal is a win-win to me lol

Depending on the road 100 aint rly fast haha xD

Great in nursing when you gotta carry hella things in your pocket ^^

True depends where you live and that speed limit too.

Up here highwway limit is 80, most back "highway" roads are 60-70. Residential 25-35 at most, city 55 at most. Took me forever to be comfortable going 80 on the highway in my truck. I hit 95 in my car and was like oh i guess i better slow down

Either way its reckless

Yea definitely depends what kinda road he was on. Zero chance he sits at all but it would be great if he did lol. He could probably run Tomlin over and he’d still start tonight

Yeah $25M or long term deal is a win-win to me lol

People have been quick to say Bell has been in the wrong (myself included) because they thought he was losing $ heading into next year on a new team. The only way that happens is at the teams discretion during negotiation. They will argue that "Well, look what Conner did. Hell, he actually outplayed you in some categories." To which Bell's side will argue "I'm (still) one of the best in the game with a years worth of fresh/un-used legs.

Borderline malpractice if the agent really did not know that until now.
It wasn't reported til last night which I don't think anyone still understood it.

I read it on reddit and it was mentioning the QB tag and I was still confused because no one was talking about it :lol:

Antonio clocked driving a Porsche at 100mph and he probably didn't even notice

I'd like to see le'veon get paid and play football again. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom