Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You come up for air before typing that?

Keep talkin and get ya nose wiped

9982C0A9-5BE3-4092-8869-87F89FBA3852.gif

Will be rooting for Dez.

Hopefully he throws up the X a couple of times in Jerry World in a couple of weeks and takes a dump on the midfield star.

Will be rooting for Dez.

Hopefully he throws up the X a couple of times in Jerry World in a couple of weeks and takes a dump on the midfield star.

I’m rooting for the homie 88 too! I’ll def be watching Saints games every week on the iPad while the other game plays on TV..

Fresh Hot Takes for the 2018 Regular Season

- Baker Mayfield leads the Browns to 8 wins
- Pats Souf 2.0 wins the AFCS led by a bounceback year from MM8 and Little Dion
- Dolphins make the playoffs
- Jimmy G will be in the MVP race
- Derek Carr will be in the LVP race
- Goff back down to earth this year
- Chargers win the AFCW
- Bolo and Ben's final seasons
- Fraudgers and the butt Packers go 15-1 giving LTB a 17 week long boner
- ShEli leads the league in picks
- 2018 Andrew Luck v 2018 Russell Wilson will be the most fun discussion in this thread this season
- Buc Em finally gets something right
- Timid starts the year a Rams fan, then goes Niners, and then Packers
- Jules ain't going anywhere
:lol:

The Bucs should grab Abdullah ASAP. Zero way he’s not better than what they currently have at the position. I never want to see Jacquizz Rodgers on the field for the Bucs again.

So you coming to terms with Barber and Jones being boo boo

So you coming to terms with Barber and Jones being boo boo

Barber is a really, really solid backup RB. I can’t think of a single play this year besides this one catch down the field where I was actually impressed with RoJo though. We better not count on him being a meaningful player for us going into next year.

Barber is a really, really solid backup RB. I can’t think of a single play this year besides this one catch down the field where I was actually impressed with RoJo though. We better not count on him being a meaningful player for us going into next year.

Now he is a backup running back? You were talking about how great he was before the season started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom