2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m fine with this. Should still be able to beat the Lions, but it further signifies how huge that game was Sunday to get that W over the Vikings. Bears can afford to drop this game, but i don’t think they will.

I expect a healthy dose of Howard / Cohen & trey burton tomorrow... my friend is happy about this fantasy wise

damn man, its like that now as a Bears fan? Ok to just drop a game?

Black and gold thanksgivin is here ya herd me...issa party all wkd...aint nothin better den gumbo and football ya dig...kitchen on fiya round here...saints da top dawg fasho!

Who yall got Bears or Lions?

I picked Chicago but can the defense carry the weight for 60 min, because i have no faith in Daniel to win it?

Can the Lions win it with 1 receiver and below avg RBs vs this Bears defense?

Happy Thanksgiving fellas. :nthat:

Wish I was home getting ready for these slate of games but we don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here so I'm at work. :ohwell:

Amazing how a couple of wins can transform your season.

Cowboys looked like they were destined for a top 10 making the Cooper trade look absolutely :smh: Now after two road wins over teams that normally wash us we look to be in prime position to win the division:

- Eagles are still in their Super Bowl funk
- Alex Smith broke his leg into a million pieces
- Giants gonna Giant

Given that there are now expectations, in true Cowboys' fashion I'm fully expecting them to go out there..........and completely **** the bed. :lol::smh:

I would be thrilled if I'm wrong.

Cowboys looked like they were destined for a top 10 making the Cooper trade look absolutely :smh: Now after two road wins over teams that normally wash us we look to be in prime position to win the division:

I think today is a big game for them. I feel like it's important they get to 3-1 in the division with 2 left to play given how tight this race is. They have some tough games left still and every team in the division, including the Giants are still in it. 9-7 or 8-8 is the record of the division winner, most likely.

Happy Thanksgiving ya herdme..
20181122_094737.jpg
Be Safe and Stay Lit..who dat said dey gon beat dem saints

Happy thanksgiving NT. Anybody cooking something today? I’m bout to make a pecan pie

Bird is seasoned up dropping that bad boy in the fryer in about an hour. Wife been throwing down on everything else since yesterday. Ham greens dressing Mac n cheese sweet potato casserole pecan pie boy I’m boutta eat good

Happy Thanksgiving fellas. :nthat:

Wish I was home getting ready for these slate of games but we don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here so I'm at work. :ohwell:

Amazing how a couple of wins can transform your season.

- Eagles are still in their Super Bowl funk
- Alex Smith broke his leg into a million pieces
- Giants gonna Giant

Given that there are now expectations, in true Cowboys' fashion I'm fully expecting them to go out there..........and completely **** the bed. :lol::smh:

I would be thrilled if I'm wrong.

And Jerry Jones aka white Don King is comparing Dak, Zeke and Amare to the triplets. :lol:

I just feel a collapse in the air.

Yea it was that race to the heisman mode.

That 40 was always hard for me :lol:
Word?

Joint was super easy for me. Al you had to do was press A fast as hell. I was putting up 4.1’s like nothing.

Now the madden one is another story. That **** was hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom