2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Yikes

y'all know i love me some Fraud slander but i feel like the family stuff needs to be left alone. we don't know what happened between them in terms of what caused the rift. him donating and raising awareness for the fires is great. and his brother undermining that kinda sucks. handle that business offline. or discuss it separate from what he's trying to do. i'm sure it's probably true and that is a **** move for sure. but for now, it's about the fires and getting people that help. we already know Fraud is a jerk and a BA.

that said, **** that front running, dude perfect trick shot passing, BA fraud QB

^ i mean i'm with you.. and we've all had shhh with our families.. but gotta wonder how bad shh could be where when shh is getting serious that you cant get over it

i mean i doubt we'll ever know.. but i hope it's over more than girl or some petty shh

Rodgers specifically said I’ve reached out to my friends and never mentioned his family in the video.

He don’t **** with you no more get over it.

#Retweet4Good

That’s not at all a good look for Jordan Rodgers either no matter what’s going on with Aaron. Why you trying to bring attention to your family’s business like that?

Was randomly searching Madden 04 vids on YouTube yesterday and this just popped up on my feed - random kid live streaming the game right now.

This is how bored I am at work right now :lol: leaving at 4 tho.

Was randomly searching Madden 04 vids on YouTube yesterday and this just popped up on my feed - random kid live streaming the game right now.

This is how bored I am at work right now :lol: leaving at 4 tho.

Falcons were off limits that year of Madden.

PA rollout every play. Vick running for 40 or Vick gunning it to Alge Crumpler for 40.

Pick your poison :lol:

We need to do whatever we can to get the Phoenix suns medical staff that was able to keep nash, amare and grant hill healthy somehow

Falcons were off limits that year of Madden.

PA rollout every play. Vick running for 40 or Vick gunning it to Alge Crumpler for 40.

Pick your poison :lol:

The Saints were my team that year and they were the only team that could wash the Falcons.

I been rocking with the Saints on Madden every since.

F That. To me it speaks volumes about a man to not check on his mother or attend his grandfather’s funeral. Jordan sounds like an angry brother that truly wants better for his parents. I was told that a public lash out is most done when attempts of private conversations are rejected.

This situation eerily reminds me of the Craig Sager situation and how he screwed over his son and daughters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom