2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tie with Green Bay so far has been somewhat a blessing, but the Vikings are hanging on for dear life. They still have to play GB, @NE, @ Seattle and Chicago. :smh:

Cousins and that offense better get right.
I think that you are probably better than us but it should make for a good game

Jim Caldwell was fired for going 9-7, so how safe is Matt Patricia at 4-7?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...oing-9-7-so-how-safe-is-matt-patricia-at-4-7/

patrice.png

I do think they matchup favorably against Seattle, but they can't seem to stay out of their own way of late.

Seahawks are just the definition of an average team right now. On the plus side our line isn't a weakness anymore and we can run the ball so it's not going to be like lsat year. On the other hand our defense is just middle of the pack.

I don't know why Falcon fans keep coming at the Eagles. :lol:

I think they hate the Eagles more than they do the Saints.

Seahawks are just the definition of an average team right now. On the plus side our line isn't a weakness anymore and we can run the ball so it's not going to be like lsat year. On the other hand our defense is just middle of the pack.

They've gotten progressively better through the season at least. I don't really see their offense doing much against the Vikings defense, but I could see Cousins doing some stupid **** (since it will be MNF) and the Vikings continuing to turn the ball over, which could definitely hurt them. It'll be in Seattle and they'll be presumably fighting to make the playoffs as well. One or two big plays and the Vikings can lose. After all, they got blown out by Buffalo at home.

I know for sure of 2 Falcons fans who hate us more than the saints..

A

Lot

More

But then again I dont think they actually hate the saints, so the bar ain't exactly high

People keep saying fans and they instead of naming names so I gotta clarify :emoji_shrug:

Plus I’m sure if y’all really ask these dudes it’s not really the eagles they hate they just going at posters who constantly go at the falcons on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom