2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know the Giants have a old washed QB and no Oline. Considering that OBJ and Saquon are having good years.

He's bought himself 5 more years with Jerry.
Barkley is havin a good year as a rookie yeah. Could be better :]
OBJ dropped a few passed...and yeah Dak accuracy isnt the greatest.

Imagine being a fan of a team who had Mack, Cooper and Carr and the coach said let's blow it up, couldn't be me.

At least they have a bunch of first rounders so they can take a bunch of players like kolton miller in the first round

Derek Carr is only a $7.5 million cap hit if the Raiders want to get rid of him after this season.

GG to the Cowgirl fans Thursday. Congratulations on your 1 week tied atop the division. Good luck with the buzzsaw from NO.

I hope Carr comes to Washington. Let him go Oakland/Vegas.

Was leveon not a Jordan athlete before?

His old teammate thought so too

Screen_Shot_2018_11_14_at_3.51.32_PM.0.jpg

If the packers win tomorrow they have a legit shot at playoffs with our schedule tbh. It would totally flip their nightmare to the Vikings, who don’t have as forgiving of a schedule remaining.

I’m pessimistic to say the least tho. But we have “run the table” before. Rodgers gonna need to repeat that stretch of absurdness again.

If the packers win tomorrow they have a legit shot at playoffs with our schedule tbh. It would totally flip their nightmare to the Vikings, who don’t have as forgiving of a schedule remaining.

I’m pessimistic to say the least tho. But we have “run the table” before. Rodgers gonna need to repeat that stretch of absurdness again.

Primetime Cousins gonna make another appearance :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom