2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...because he barely beat a 5-5 team in a game in which he had 3 TOs? What am I missing

I guess that's MVP Luck now.

I mean, you once said the colts were better with matt Hasselbeck with a straight *** face so it's hard to take your opinion seriously. Dude also had 350 yards and 3 TDs along with a two TD comeback in the 4th, but you keep conveniently leaving that out

But hey, they would be better off with Hasselbeck

20181125_183607.jpg

Screenshot_20181125-183524_Chrome.jpg

I mean, you once said the colts were better with matt Hasselbeck with a straight *** face so it's hard to take your opinion seriously. Dude also had 350 yards and 3 TDs along with a two TD comeback in the 4th.

20181125_183607.jpg

Yikes

Always knew this Seahawks fan was nothing more than a Russell Wilson slurping troll but jeez

I mean, you once said the colts were better with matt Hasselbeck with a straight *** face so it's hard to take your opinion seriously. Dude also had 350 yards and 3 TDs along with a two TD comeback in the 4th, but you keep conveniently leaving that out

20181125_183607.jpg

Thanks for the full quotes. You can see where I listed stats of Matt Hasselbeck performing better than Andrew Luck over a period of the same season. You know, facts. Which made the point I was making, no more no less.

It is interesting and funny to remember that once the corpse of Matt Hasselbeck outperformed Andrew Luck on the same team for a brief period of time. Thanks for bringing it up.

Thanks for the full quotes. You can see where I listed stats of Matt Hasselbeck performing better than Andrew Luck over a period of the same season. You know, facts. Which made the point I was making, no more no less.

It is interesting and funny to remember that once the corpse of Matt Hasselbeck outperformed Andrew Luck on the same team for a brief period of time. Thanks for bringing it up.

:lol:imagine arguing the colts were better off with matt Hasselbeck because a 4 game stretch

:lol:imagine arguing the colts were better off with matt Hasselbeck because a 4 game stretch
Imagine having you reaching that hard :lol:

Don't put words in my mouth homie, just because you want me to be wrong when you all said Luck was the next John Elway.

*Andrew Luck throws a pretty first quarter touchdown*
"Luck's the MVP!!!"

*Andrew luck with two bad picks and a strip sack, losing to another 5-5 team*
Dead silence.

Never seen more picking and choosing than with this guy.

2 bad picks? That 2nd one was a TD to Ebron before Howard made an INSANE play.

And the strip sack was recovered by Indy.

But hey, I know how some of you move your goalposts around. Sorry he couldn't get you some more fantasy points for Hilton.

You got me on that one, 2 picks and the recovered fumble.

I'm unsure of the point on that sack tho. Wake DESTROYED the RT and Luck was looking left, making it his blindside.

You want to blame Luck for that play? Are you bein serious, or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom