2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at Favre saying the division is between the vikings and packers and not mentioning the Bears at all when they should clearly win it.

BTW everyone. Christian McCafferey is a bust. You all had your minds made up after his 4th career game. Congrats on that one.

im waiting to see what happens with Jake Allen, Cooper, and Gruden. This thread dug in deep on them. Allen played kinda well today.

I'm unsure of the point on that sack tho. Wake DESTROYED the RT and Luck was looking left, making it his blindside.

You want to blame Luck for that play? Are you bein serious, or?
I'm not "blaming" Luck for the fumble since it's mostly on the tackle but when I saw the highlight on RZ I think he bore some responsibility for lack of awareness on that one.

BTW everyone. Christian McCafferey is a bust. You all had your minds made up after his 4th career game. Congrats on that one.

Norv saved dude with the Panthers

Pick still didnt make sense for THAT Panthers team.. just like couple other offensive picks

Luckily for the Panthers, they realized changes needed to be made before he was with another team

Norv saved dude with the Panthers

Pick still didnt make sense for THAT Panthers team.. just like couple other offensive picks

Luckily for the Panthers, they realized changes needed to be made before he was with another team
They just needed to figure out how to use the guy. He wasn't even bad his rookie season though.

ee9537472789f9ccd1241e5e5fdf2810.png
let's not get carried away franc

they only playing bums from here out tbh

this goes down in the category of jones making it look dope but i would never ever wear it.

They just needed to figure out how to use the guy. He wasn't even bad his rookie season though.

Exactly.. but I dont get taking dude that high if your plan isnt to get creative and modern with him and cam

im waiting to see what happens with Jake Allen, Cooper, and Gruden. This thread dug in deep on them. Allen played kinda well today.

Jake Allen.......Josh Allen? Eh. I look forward to seeing you him next week and lookin at him closely.

Coop looks much better away from Carr. Much better. But he wasn't worth a first rounder.

Gruden I crushed for Mack trade, but he fleeced Dallas. If he can flip Carr for something, I might be in favor of him.
Overall, I think he's terrible and 10 years is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom