2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears fans silent now from all that talk early and Buddha never even showed up. *****es.

Still got your primetime meltdown though. Vikings own Rodgers.

I was shoveling snow lol

I hate Green Bay more than Minny soni can't be too sad at this game. I dont worry about yall anyway.

I think its hilarious you guys keep talking **** about Rodgers. You wouldnt say this **** to his face & he's jacked. Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.

Y'all are pathetic :lol:

where's the Dude Perfect Fraud crew? where y'all at? :nerd:

y'all don't have 2-3 throws in that 190 yard exhibition to slurp on?

Weird season. Rodgers had his moments but that’s irrelevant. Just very poor production on offense this year and I felt Rodgers was part to be blamed every step along the way. But he’ll turn it around moving forward because he’s Aaron Rodgers. I could give a **** if anyone thinks otherwise.

I think its hilarious you guys keep talking **** about Rodgers. You wouldnt say this **** to his face & he's jacked. Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.

Y'all are pathetic :lol:

Lol this is top 3 copy/pasta

Weird season. Rodgers had his moments but that’s irrelevant. Just very poor production on offense this year and I felt Rodgers was part to be blamed every step along the way. But he’ll turn it around moving forward because he’s Aaron Rodgers. I could give a **** if anyone thinks otherwise.

:lol:

man, you're not in the Dude Perfect Fraud crew. you've been realistic about him :lol:

For some reason, it's surprising to me that Moss had only 8 games in a season with 100yds or more

TBQH in combination w his usage Adam is probably benefitting from teams underestimating him at least at the very beginning of the season. From the way people talk ab Moss I feel like games where teams didn't have very specific plans on stopping him were few and far between

Jags out here fighting players cause they’re losing huh?? That’s what happens when you kneel your season away in a title game you bums

you 49ers trash fans can SMD :lol:

your team and takes trash, and you know your team and takes trash

pack still running the table

9-6-1 season pleighboi :pimp: :frown::smh:

guys i have a confession, the stat about Fraud i've been quoting in recent weeks is incorrect....it's actually WORSE than originally thought. ill correct it in WIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom