2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-11-26_0-7-50.gif

Weird season. Rodgers had his moments but that’s irrelevant. Just very poor production on offense this year and I felt Rodgers was part to be blamed every step along the way. But he’ll turn it around moving forward because he’s Aaron Rodgers. I could give a **** if anyone thinks otherwise.
yeah, rodgers has definitely not been as good as he's been, comparatively speaking to his standards.

but it's more noticeable this year cause there's also a lack of talent. jimmy washed/hurt, cobb and allison hurt. mvs and st. brown are solid but they're still 4th and 5th stringers.

mccarthy has been just as bad as always. praying for a visionary playcaller to get hired

you 49ers trash fans can SMD :lol:

your team and takes trash, and you know your team and takes trash

pack still running the table

9-6-1 season pleighboi :pimp: :frown::smh:
Shut yo *** up.

You have the greatest player to ever live and have 2 more wins than the Niners.

McCarthy got Rodgers out there playing parking lot football for 4 quarters.

**** outta here wit yo moldy cheese head B.A.

Shut yo *** up.

You have the greatest player to ever live and have 2 more wins than the Niners.

McCarthy got Rodgers out there playing parking lot football for 4 quarters.

**** outta here wit yo moldy cheese head B.A.
smh i gotta start putting a disclaimer that doesn't include you in the 49ers fans

this like the 2nd time you're making it seem like i'm throwing strays at you :lol:

i'm actually great. Don't feel sick at all. Just need to take dumps. Not like run for my life to the bathroom dumps.

And holy Dwight Howard. How did i miss this until now.'

It all makes sense now.

Thought this was an interesting point as more college concepts get integrated in the league:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom