2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should my friend rely on Burton or look elsewhere in a must-win scenario?

He's been such a fantasy disappointment. I assume it's only been worse for you, an actual fan :lol: .

Man my friend has him also on fantasy and it's been a disappointment, but my friend also has Ebron so :pimp:

It's hard to say though, hows the Giants Defense? I assume not that good I know they get to the QB the least amount of any team, and they also allow Eli to get hit the most (Mack Attack soon come)

Bears offense spreads it all over. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Allen Robinson / Trey Burton / Jordan Howard type of game.

sup, 1st place Staxx?

Awww.. love the smell of 1st place.
giphy.gif

Btw why aren’t we talking more about this Cowboys Saints game. It’s ****in tomorrow and we even got good back and forth player banter. Much more worthy of the title than that stupid **** Nick put

Btw why aren’t we talking more about this Cowboys Saints game. It’s ****in tomorrow and we even got good back and forth player banter. Much more worthy of the title than that stupid **** Nick put

I think the Cowboys have exactly what it takes to keep this game close. Either Brees wins it on a last drive or the Saints have a down game and it's one of those "blueprint" games we often see this time of year on how to beat a worldbeater.

Bears can still win vs NY with Chase Daniels.

Long as Mitch gets healthy for this run I'm fine. You have the #1 Defense in the league, go win it Defense.

I think the Bears feel like they're playing with house money now after beating Detroit without Trubisky. Now, they play a worse team and they probably want to sneak in another week of rest to be cautious.

Don't slip up though...

I think the Bears feel like they're playing with house money now after beating Detroit without Trubisky. Now, they play a worse team and they probably want to sneak in another week of rest to be cautious.

Don't slip up though...

Got away with it with resting Mack & A Rob vs Jets & Bills and that worked out.
Got away with Chase on a short week vs Lions

This the last one to complete the gauntlet.

I know they aren't looking past anyone, but this is a fortuitous spot in the schedule if you were to give him another week of rest, it's now.

I think the Cowboys have exactly what it takes to keep this game close. Either Brees wins it on a last drive or the Saints have a down game and it's one of those "blueprint" games we often see this time of year on how to beat a worldbeater.

That’s what I’m thinking. Although the Saints have played some good defenses thus far and offense still prevailed. Curious to see how cantguardmike and pooper perform more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom