2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Vegas predict this right? Was he first this year?

34428935-9DDB-4CCD-AE89-32305CB6D0DB.png

I'd go:
CMC
Barkley
kamara
Gurley

Zeke (not necessarily his fault)

Gotta throw ‘Reem Hunt in the mix as well.

Can’t believe EB is back practicing. If the Chiefs can get him back at 70-80% of the player he once was the road to Atlanta just became more realistic.

:rofl::rofl:

Feels good to be able to talk my **** this year. **** the packers

Looking like the Packers magic of pulling **** out of their *** and managing to get in has caught up to them.

But given that scenario posted, if you’ve learned anything over the years I would still wait until its a bit more certain just to be safe if I were you. I'd laugh so hard if we did it again. im honestly surprised our playoff scenario isn't harder than that.

Last edited:
Looking like the Packers magic of pulling **** out of their *** and managing to get in has caught up to them.

But given that scenario posted, if you’ve learned anything over the years I would still wait until its a bit more certain just to be safe if I were you. I'd laugh so hard if we did it again. im honestly surprised our playoff scenario isn't harder than that.

I hear ya. But i think this week the Bears have a good chance if they handle business, and with some help from N.E. To really solidify a nice lead in the division.

Bears win & vikes L this week makes them up 2.5 games with 4 left.

I’m more concerned with the Vikes tbh.

god dammit my faith is being restored after looking into this. the rams and saints will both be playing until the very end for home field and we need both of them to win games for us. the chiefs will be playing to win still against seattle. the bears will be playing to win for seeding until the very end against the vikings. it really seems like if we were to win out we have pretty good odds of getting in.

i assumed it was over.

and I will never ever ever not have faith in Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom