2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. IDK who is out there

Arians / Mccarthy / Flip / Whoever KC got / Lincoln Riley

Kilff would be up there as a hot OC for someone.

I doubt there's a retread wit someone like Whisenhunt from LAC.

Teams are going offense heavy so I do not see Fangio leaving the Bears as a DC to go be a HC somewhere. He's paid well to do what he does and at 60 Idk who is hiring a 60 year old Defensive HC in todays game

i dont even know if arians and mccarthy are hot HC names.. mccarthy has some connect with the browns right?

and then arians threw his own name out for the browns

i've even heard homeboy from the pats come back up with some team, the one who turned down the colts last min

Screenshot_20181129-151230_Chrome.jpg

Number of times Kevin Lanflisi has penetrated the all-time great QBs:
Tom Brady - 0
Peyton Manning - 0
Joe Montana - 0
Drew Brees - 0
Aaron Rodgers - 343

So, you're admitting Aaron Rodgers is an all-time great?

i dont even know if arians and mccarthy are hot HC names.. mccarthy has some connect with the browns right?

and then arians threw his own name out for the browns

i've even heard homeboy from the pats come back up with some team, the one who turned down the colts last min

I think Arians can be a hot name, but I think it was because he said he was done, from what I remember.

McDaniels you here and I also keep hearing small mentions of Dan Campbell, the previous interim for the Dolphins.

And also not a lot of commotion about the name on the NFL level right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jim Harbaugh gets back to the league soon.

This feels like it needs to be posted again. Career 4th quarter comebacks. You can find the all-time greats like Manning, Brady, Marino, Brees, Elway here:

Capture.JPG

Then you can find Rodgers with all-time great dolphins wide receiver/quarterback here:

Capture2.JPG

I'm not trusting some dip**** on reddit.

This feels like it needs to be posted again. Career 4th quarter comebacks. You can find the all-time greats like Manning, Brady, Marino, Brees, Elway here:

Capture.JPG

Then you can find Rodgers with all-time great dolphins wide receiver/quarterback here:

Capture2.JPG

I'm not trusting some dip**** on reddit.

Almost all of these dudes

especially that Steelers fan

get their **** from Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom