2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta get out of Seattle before the next big one hits cause of these fault lines
mjcry1.png

Yeah If Bears win out and end up 13-3 and tie with Saints at end of the season Bears get the bye and host a 2nd round game because they'll have a better conference record than Saints.

Bears have 1 L in NFC; 2 in AFC
Saints have 2 L's via NFC opponents.

Even seen something that Bears aren't out of it for homefield throughout either but that would take a lot just off strength that I see us beating y'all next week but I don't see y'all losing anything after that.

This is for Bears to get homefield throughout:

"Bears win out; Saints lose once more; Rams lose once more. Three-way tie so apply head to head, which means Rams are eliminated, so next tiebreaker is conference record, and the Bears win that tiebreaker."

But it's still early. Gotta let the games playout. After next week we'll know much more on the Bears being able to hang with the Rams offense, and we'll also see the playoff picture seeding a little better.

It really is a huge game vs y'all.
Man you really are getting ahead of yourself:rofl:

Already knowing scenarios. Hope you aren’t disappointed.

No way in hell theyll allow him to return for playoffs and help a team possibly make the super bowl :lol:

Thats almost the equivalent of these college dudes getting in trouble and having sit out the 1st half or a game vs a D2 school

6 games is 6 games...

thats the rules right? 6 games for first offense?

Anyone who thinks the saints got robber is a saints fan. There were way more bad calls on Dallas. So much bulls hit called on them. Oh, and that play where Dak didn’t get the obvious face mask? Come on

Dallas was on fire last night. Nothing more, nothing less

**** was fun. I’m sticking around Dallas for the big 12 championship tomorrow. Drinking since 10 this morning. Gonna pass out by 9 tonight and wake up feeling fresh as a daisy

Anyone who thinks the saints got robber is a saints fan. There were way more bad calls on Dallas. So much bulls hit called on them. Oh, and that play where Dak didn’t get the obvious face mask? Come on

Dallas was on fire last night. Nothing more, nothing less

**** was fun. I’m sticking around Dallas for the big 12 championship tomorrow. Drinking since 10 this morning. Gonna pass out by 9 tonight and wake up feeling fresh as a daisy

Dallas was definitely the better team last night. The officiating was bad all-around and not just for one team. The only reason NO was in this game was turnovers and Dallas Gregory being a dummy. You can add not being able to score in the redzone for Dallas as well. All self-inflicted.

So this is what happened in the city im in and what I experienced today

:sick: shh hurt my head mane!

As an east coast dude, the rest of the nations natural disasters have me shook!!

Earthquakes, tornadoes, forest fires, fn volcanoes!!! Idk how y’all do it fam!!

Be safe out there man..

Saw the Kareem Hunt vid....I was kinda expecting much worse. Doesn't excuse him NOT walking away, but this is being sensationalized. Not even clear that he hits her...looks like a shove. And that kick...ehhhh.

Man you really are getting ahead of yourself:rofl:

Already knowing scenarios. Hope you aren’t disappointed.

:lol::lol::lol: Man i only knew this cause i had JUST seen a tweet on it :lol:

Full disclosure, I’m 100% convinced we’ll be 3rd seed. Now If we don’t win the North I’ll be disappointed for sure. I just want to get in the tournament , and then F some **** up while in there! But one thing at a time

Can formal charges occur 9 months after the fact? Not sure what happened in the Rice case.

Private employers can do as they please

Surveillance footage can really skew real world movements.

But as far as formal charges and their union, sadly I see this going 4-6 games deep. But why wait til now? Timing seems fitting to divert the teams playoff plans considering cops already reviewed it. But as fragile as the NFL thinks it's fans are, something big is gonna happen. Especially after the case with the ******** claiming that player from the exempt list. It's all still fresh on our minds.

Crazy to think cops reviewed all this months ago and it's just coming out now. What else is hidden out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom