2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL doesn't think it's a bad word. :nerd:

“They say it to each other all the time what’s the difference
8B7028EB-C85E-483C-9794-BC1BEFCF510F.png

kareem did have his entourage. that's where he ****** up by getting involved. you let your crew handle things and stay out of the mess unless they are in serious danger

That's what hotel security is for. 2018 and pro athletes still don't know how to deal with groupies :smh:

my boy use to work at the hotel where teams stayed at and pretty much after late AM if you still hung outside, they basically telling you to leave the premises since it's obvious that the athletes aren't bringing you up :lol:

After Ray Rice, NFLPA put the baseline for assaults, both domestic violence and dating violence at six games. If that is the route the NFL goes I could see Hunt appealing because I believe this was a random encounter but it depends on what is the definition of 'dating violence.'

I see the Chiefs releasing a statement today or tomorrow that Hunt has been suspended indefinitely pending further review from the league and local authorities. Hunt will himself release an apology and proclamation that he will do better, that isn't his character, etc and his penalty will be that he will then be suspended for the rest of the regular season but be eligible to return to play in the AFC Championship game (if the Chiefs make it that far).

No excuse but man these dudes never learn. When she got kicked out she knew exactly what she was doing, cause a scene and maybe get something out of it. She knew who he was and when it didnt go the way she thought it would and got kicked out she went for the magic button and pushed it.

On another note i dont understand how video suddenly makes things worse. League knew about it and did nothing but now video emerges and they wanna take action. I said the same thing during ray rice ordeal, you knew he knocked her out and it was serious, yet he was good to go with a cpl games suspension. But video suddenly makes it worth being banned?

After Ray Rice, NFLPA put the baseline for assaults, both domestic violence and dating violence at six games. If that is the route the NFL goes I could see Hunt appealing because I believe this was a random encounter but it depends on what is the definition of 'dating violence.'

I see the Chiefs releasing a statement today or tomorrow that Hunt has been suspended indefinitely pending further review from the league and local authorities. Hunt will himself release an apology and proclamation that he will do better, that isn't his character, etc and his penalty will be that he will then be suspended for the rest of the regular season but be eligible to return to play in the AFC Championship game (if the Chiefs make it that far).

No way in hell theyll allow him to return for playoffs and help a team possibly make the super bowl :lol:

Thats almost the equivalent of these college dudes getting in trouble and having sit out the 1st half or a game vs a D2 school

So this is what happened in the city im in and what I experienced today

Crazy! Weirdest eerie feeling man. Ours was 5.8 so not as strong as yours but def note worthy. And this was around 10pm or so

I saw earlier there was a tsunami alert issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom