2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if thisbhas been mentioned already but the commissioner's exempt list sounds sweet. Getting paid w/o playing. Like there's 0 chance Kareem doesn't get back into the league so it's a mini paid vacation

I'm pretty sure that money can be recouped if they retro act the suspension.

Yes. You.

You know I **** with you, but this is what they call "victim blaming"

This isn't the hill to die on.

Dude was just wrong, he basically was acting like a female the whole time in my eye.

I don't care what "they" think. A chick acting a fool and calling him a racial slur is dead wrong and he's dead wrong for leaving the room.

Yes. You.

I don't care what "they" think. A chick acting a fool and calling him a racial slur is dead wrong and he's dead wrong for leaving the room.

Yes, and Hunt had more to lose then her.

Do you also want her kicked off her NFL?

I'm not seeing your agenda on pointing out her wrongs like we don't get it.

He HAS to be smarter then that.

A grown *** black male arguing with a 19 y/o white girl?

He acted like a female.

Da fuq is up with JB and his new lacefront

20181202_113342.jpg

Reactions: HIM

This is basically my exact feelings on the situation.

no one excusing the girl's actions, but as a high profile athlete, you need to know better. stay in the room

Not sure if thisbhas been mentioned already but the commissioner's exempt list sounds sweet. Getting paid w/o playing. Like there's 0 chance Kareem doesn't get back into the league so it's a mini paid vacation

It messes up his future earning potential...

So, it sounds like everyone thinks that Kareem leaving the room was his mistake, but not the part where he got physical.

Leaving the room was a mistake, but not the mistake.

Kareem isnt exactly a grown *** man. He's 22 and probably just as mature as the gal. Young and dumb.

So, it sounds like everyone thinks that Kareem leaving the room was his mistake, but not the part where he got physical.

One dumb mistake lead to another.

ANYWAY.......

I know she's not a looker but my friends say she's got the personality Carrie Heffernan, lets see how it goes.

The mistake of leaving the room led to the much bigger mistake.

There can be multiple mistakes made

Nothing good was coming from him or anyone potentially associated with him opening the door

Examples?
I'm not about dig into your post history but you often sound like you don't have much experience so you just repeat what you hear on TV.

Yes, and Hunt had more to lose then her.

Do you also want her kicked off her NFL?

He acted like a female.
I'm pointing her wrongs cuz it played a part in what happened. I've posted a few times saying he was wrong for leaving the room and pushing her but the one time I mention her acting crazy like the witnesses said she was it's "OMG you can't say that". :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom