2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I would love to go on a date with the Texans, but yall got Watt.

Basically you're cute and all but yo breath stank!

Kareem hunt need to go find a Tyler perry type from gone girl

No clue who he hired, IF he hired anyone, that thought that interview was a good idea

I haven't watched the interview.. but I thought a better written apology, carefully worded and written by someone else, was step 1

Then announcing he was making some sort of financial commitment to some related cause.. then saying he was seeking help with someone

kingkoopa kingkoopa really got THAT helmet in his avy

:stoneface:

That was just a date.

I'm narrowing down my options.

Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Los Angeles A Chargers
Los Angeles Raiders
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

That was just a date.

Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Los Angeles A Chargers
Los Angeles Raiders
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Where do you live? Still Cincinatti?

That was just a date.

Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Cowboys
Detroit Lions
Indianapolis Colts
Los Angeles A Chargers
Los Angeles Raiders
Miami Dolphins
San Francisco 49ers

Cut any team that was in the playoffs last year.. and any team that has won a super bowl in the last 10 years

Off the top of my head, I fixed your list

Hunt definitely shouldn't have said he deserves to be forgiven. Someone aint coachin him right

He started it off right by saying he needs to earn people's trust back. That was a great approach, but the more questions he was asked, the more he kept rambling and it made it seem like he feels entitled to forgiveness.

Shouldn't have been done unless his people could control the final product.. and approve the questions given beforehand

With all the networks, I'm sure 1 of them would have agreed to it.. worst case they could explain him hiding behind a statement because of his age and knowing he made a mistake and is working on himself

But again would have been better for all involved if they were proactive right after it happened and got out ahead of it

Wow, crazy loss for the Chiefs at this point in the season. Just saw the video. He’s dumb. But so is the ***** in the video.

No Beebe today either rip. Zylstra questionable. Heard Abdullah was getting reps are WR so don't be shocked to see him lined up outside today.

That's absolutely no reason to react how Hunt did.

Who said it was? I've said it over and over he shoulda stayed in the room. You always posting some PC stuff you see on TV. I'm not about to act she was some innocent girl. He put her out cuz they had liquor in the room and she was under drinking age. She shoulda took her *** home and none of this woulda happened.

Not sure if thisbhas been mentioned already but the commissioner's exempt list sounds sweet. Getting paid w/o playing. Like there's 0 chance Kareem doesn't get back into the league so it's a mini paid vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom