2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand. The Jets literally have a worse record then the Jags :lol:

Y’all won.

It's because you got your star corner (that may not even be on the team next season) talking **** all summer and look what has happened. Your team extended the supposed FQB, and now he's been benched.

Stay safe please.

Last edited:
It's because you got your star corner (that may not even be on the team next season) talking **** all summer and look what has happened. Your team extended the supposed FQB, and now he's been benched.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
incredulous.gif

FQB? That was never that. In fact, the extension was proof of that. And were was this energy when the same defense shutout Andrew Luck just 4 days before?

so nobody else saw Jalen flopping like a little ho? I know somebody had to ask him about that after the game.

Jax should roll with Bortles for another season...they deserve it

And RGIII need to holla at my barber, get him right ! ...but the shop in the city tho, he the type would be scared to go round there :lol: :smh:

Forget all that other stuff, whats his girl's @ tho

Want to another look see if she actually nice or its just the "portrait shots"

Edit: she legit. Look even better less made up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom