• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
010550CE-C3AA-405D-8D8F-E59B545054BB.jpeg
6E873A13-5AEB-47AD-85A7-04F7BEDE6396.jpeg
F7F730CB-4C76-4D9D-A1F7-4FEF90ABB509.jpeg

Unbothered.

*clarifaction*

Sammy 'Tenderfoot' Watkins re-injured his foot in practice yesterday and had an MRI. Definitely missing this week and based on a timeline the following week he would be considered 'week to week.' If using that medical phrase from the Eric Berry injury situation he should be available sometime next year. What is the NFL's policy on contract redos?

i still don't understand how PK all of a sudden became more difficult...

It used to be at the 2 just like the 2 point conversion. It was virtually too close to miss you just had to put that sheet in the air. It's at the 15 now. Which immediately started exposing the trash kickers

It used to be at the 2 just like the 2 point conversion. It was virtually too close to miss you just had to put that sheet in the air. It's at the 15 now. Which immediately started exposing the trash kickers

I know. What I’m saying is that guys are hitting 40-50 yarders easily, while others miss a XP. Your sole job is to kick the ball through the goal post, how is that so hard? Kinda like how I don’t understand how some NBA players are such bad FT shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom