2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He should sue the shh out of her and the cops should charge her

I believe there is a charge of filing a false report, but needs to be something more severe given the ramifications

But I believe that should/would get factored in, in a civil suit.. at least I would hope

I'll eventually update this with relevant information

Eventually?

tenor.gif

MY thread had all relevant information from the jump.

giphy.gif

Remove Starbucks and insert thread. My back has been stabbed. My own Jets-mate....

Glad it was my Jets brethren to take over the reigns :nthat: #NoRoman.

Just keep on top of the thread titles. These ppl are savages and will attack if it's accounted for.

Yeahhhhh timeout. What happened with Hader? I read his parents were given generic jerseys without his name on the back at the game last night? I have him on my fantasy squad :emoji_sweat: .

Apparently he was extremely dumb as a child.. like super duper dumb.. like otherworldly stupid

But racist and homophobic shh from when he would have been wayyyyy too old to use the young and dumb excuse

The Raiders holding training camp at a middle school is the most Raider thing ever.

¿Que?

The Raiders training camp is in Napa and is highlighted as one of the best places to attend camp from many reporters. Might even be the main reason we are so garbage year in and year out :lol:

Revis retired

1st ballot or nah?

I'd think so

revis2.jpg

IMG_20180718_110245.jpg
GOAT player on the business side of football

Reported for that spoiler.

I'd say 1st ballot, no bias. When the Island was at its peak :wow: :sick: .

Really sucked seeing him in NE. Even worse in KC, waste of his time.

So nick. nick. pulled off the coup d'etat huh?

Is there trouble in "paradise" (Florham Park, NJ) macbk macbk ?

nah BA mac just showed a moment of weakness with all that "i'm ready to give up thread duties" just to hedge for potentially losing the election. that weakness can't be tolerated. won't be tolerated. nick came in with the power coup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom