2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

If I do watch a game, which I doubt I’ll illegally stream the game.

your regular service doesnt have fox or cbs?

and i guess nbc too? espn?

i mean i get not getting the package.. but if you're getting the other channels anyways

What are you going to do on Sunday? Honestly...if you are like most of us and have been a hardcore fan for many years, that means you spend at least 6 hours a day watching football and most likely more. Knowing all that football is going on, you'd have to find things to do for an entire day and be engaged in it or many things for the entire day in order to stay away. And that's going to have to be the deal for 17+ Sundays. Are you prepared for that type of commitment?

What are you going to do on Sunday? Honestly...if you are like most of us and have been a hardcore fan for many years, that means you spend at least 6 hours a day watching football and most likely more. Knowing all that football is going on, you'd have to find things to do for an entire day and be engaged in it or many things for the entire day in order to stay away. And that's going to have to be the deal for 17+ Sundays. Are you prepared for that type of commitment?
Prob work out and watch soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom