2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he really wants to get rid of Carr, but even he can't be stupid enough to do so without a viable replacement option and this year's draft isn't the year to get one in the draft.

Not worried. Giving the NFL the 'ol rope-a-dope.

Lol naw bro. He’s not trading Carr.

Imagine truly judging two QB's after three seasons with one only starting 7 games with one of the worst coaching staffs/supporting casts in the league and the other tearing his ACL...
Imagine STILL thinking it ain't Wentz after he nearly won MVP despite missing a quarter of the season last year

Who's putting up negative fantasy numbers? Not my QB, that's who :pimp:

0CA14B7D-6A38-4F1E-88C8-644355D27D34.jpeg

Man permed his sht but the buck is making progress

@D StaXX you texas *****s different

Texas dudes don’t PLAY about their haircuts though. Them guys get hair cuts as much as they drink water. IDK what RG3 was up to

No Baldwin for Seattle.

No Waynes for Minnesota.

Consider it even.
IMO the matchup is even, although we're on a slightly better streak we haven't beat anyone that matters. Should be a good one. But I hope it's not and we bring the vintage primetime in Seattle heat.

Raiders firing their GM after a win is classic stuff :lol:

Fitting that he fired the guy that drafted Mack and Coop :lol:

Thats almost as much pro bowl talent as Gruden drafted his entire time in Tampa

Whole thing's gonna be even funnier if they're doing it for him to take the reigns in the FO

Imagine STILL thinking it ain't Wentz after he nearly won MVP despite missing a quarter of the season last year

Who's putting up negative fantasy numbers? Not my QB, that's who :pimp:

Imagine thinking Goff wasnt an MVP candidate this year. Wentz didnt put up negative numbers, but he did do this

Screenshot_20181210-184559_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom