2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders have remained competitive despite the overhaul of their team and I think Gruden can still coach. I want to see what he can do with all these draft picks before I speculate on how long he'll actually last.

Raiders have remained competitive despite the overhaul of their team and I think Gruden can still coach. I want to see what he can do with all these draft picks before I speculate on how long he'll actually last.

yeah, the team definitely hasn't quit on him. they're basically signing people off the street and being somewhat competitive. they just lack talent. hell, i thought they might've pulled it off against KC last week.

I agree with this, but he will have significantly shortened his coaching tenure if he whiffs on a bunch of these picks.

I agree with this, but he will have significantly shortened his coaching tenure if he whiffs on a bunch of these picks.

I think the biggest question is his ability to properly gauge talent, so that's definitely what it comes down to. Like you said, if he misses on even a few of his early round picks...it could be disastrous for him.

I think the biggest question is his ability to properly gauge talent, so that's definitely what it comes down to. Like you said, if he misses on even a few of his early round picks...it could be disastrous for him.

It doesn't help how bad the optics of the trade are right now either. Cooper is leading the NFL in receiving since he was traded and Mack has the bears defense as probably the best unit in the NFL. That's a terrible look for Gruden and will always be a stain on what he does even if he hits on some of these picks. Whatever picks he hits on are going to be compared to the production mack and cooper are giving their new teams.

That being said, I thought he robbed the cowboys for cooper when the trade went down but now its doesnt seem like such an easy analysis. He is going to get a late first rounder now which have historically been 50/50 busts vs starters.

He really put himself in a ****** where it may be lose lose regardless of the picks

651 v Buddha tomorrow LFG :pimp: :lol:
I'll be in the rafters

sting-rafters.jpg

MLB trolling...

minus whale have added

ct-sullivan-baseball-spt-0322-20150321.jpg

too

It doesn't help how bad the optics of the trade are right now either. Cooper is leading the NFL in receiving since he was traded and Mack has the bears defense as probably the best unit in the NFL. That's a terrible look for Gruden and will always be a stain on what he does even if he hits on some of these picks. Whatever picks he hits on are going to be compared to the production mack and cooper are giving their new teams.

That being said, I thought he robbed the cowboys for cooper when the trade went down but now its doesnt seem like such an easy analysis. He is going to get a late first rounder now which have historically been 50/50 busts vs starters.

He really put himself in a ****ty where it may be lose lose regardless of the picks

I think the only way he overcomes those trades is by winning. Doesn't have to necessarily be a Super Bowl, but they need to contend and start making the playoffs for sure.

He really put himself in a ****ty where it may be lose lose regardless of the picks

i still think the Raiders won the Cooper trade. they weren't going to resign him for the money he was asking for, so they probably would've let him walk in the off-season. that's why they were fielding offers, and why everyone thought it was a stupid trade. not to mention he didn't want to be in Oakland anyway.

i think the Mack situation could've turned out differently. however, if its true that he wouldn't settle for anything less than what he got with Chicago, Oakland couldn't afford to keep him. paying 50 mil + for two players is tough considering the whole roster needed an overhaul. i would've loved to have kept him, but that money can improve many positions.

Chicago and LA can pay the likes of Mack and Donald, bc they're not paying a QB right now. Both Jared and Mitch are on their rookie deals. neither are paying big time receivers either.

One played the best defense in the league and the other played the Bills

The Bills entered this Sunday’s game ranked 3rd in the league in overall defense DVOA.

Entering Sunday, the Bills were allowing the fourth-lowest opposing quarterback rating in the league at home (76.3) since the start of 2017. Only five quarterbacks had posted even just an 80.0+ rating against them in Orchard Park, tied for the lowest total allowed in the league.

Just four of those five were able to put up an 80.0+ rating in Western New York and win the game - Tom Brady (2x), Drew Brees, and Philip Rivers.

The Bills have historically done a very good job against young quarterbacks while playing at home. Over their history, they’ve faced a total of 35 quarterbacks aged 23 or younger. Only five of them completed at least two-thirds (66.7%) of their passes, and only three did that while also winning the game: Dan Marino (1984), Drew Bledsoe (1994), and Sam Darnold.

https://bit.ly/2B9XK1G

thank u, next

Darnold with a coaching staff that ain't dog **** will be just fine. Jete front office can't **** this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom