2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikes still being in 6th seed is pretty wild. 2nd wildcard spot up for grabs to a bunch of washed teams this year- Pack, Panthers, Vikes, Eagles, Giants (?!?!?).

Eagles don't have much of a chance. Must win game in LA against a Rams team looking to get last night's taste out of their mouths. They'll probably get smoked. Dak had a career day so who knows what the Rams (with an actually competent qb and coaching) will do.

Then the Vikes and Panthers both have the h2h against them.

I can't see Minny dropping 2 of the next 3 @ home against Miami and @ Detroit.

Panthers got the Saints twice and Atlanta.

Minny probably gets in even though they don't really deserve to :lol:

Eagles don't have much of a chance. Must win game in LA against a Rams team looking to get last night's taste out of their mouths. They'll probably get smoked. Dak had a career day so who knows what the Rams (with an actually competent qb and coaching) will do.

None of the teams in the hunt for the 6th seed deserve it :lol: all playing like ****

I have my doubts that the Vikings even beat Miami.

It's far too easy to attack our defense.. we can win last 2

Rams can easily spread us out and go to town

88CB48A1-C56E-45E1-8750-01C6271965CD.png

I know we locked up last night, but Jesus. :wow::pimp:

they franchised him 2x cause they saw what you guys are finally seeing cause no one watches the brownskids

its all jokes til a team with a tiny superbowl window gets ****ed in the anus for 84million
This is true. I think a lot of people just looked at his #'s and said "If you get him off the Skins he's a winner.."

Yeah the Skins are a mess but I've watched many Cousins games living in the urea. I've seen him play great for 3 quarters then choke in the 4th. Play great against bad teams, trash against good teams. He's a empty stat "look the part" all-star.

Imagine STILL thinking it ain't Wentz after he nearly won MVP despite missing a quarter of the season last year

Who's putting up negative fantasy numbers? Not my QB, that's who :pimp:

Getting 2 votes out of 50 is nearly winning huh

We're going by fantasy numbers now? that's cute. See y'all next week

The 6th seed in the NFC will be at best, a 9 win team. If there's another round of losses for each team in the running, which is very likely, we're looking at 8 wins.

That's ugly.

The 6th seed in the NFC will be at best, a 9 win team. If there's another round of losses for each team in the running, which is very likely, we're looking at 8 wins.

That's ugly.

This reminded me of something that really bothers me. People who say I’d rather lose to get a better pick when you haven’t been eliminated.

Who cares how ugly it’s gotta be. All that matters is getting in. And if you’re in you’re in baby.

This reminded me of something that really bothers me. People who say I’d rather lose to get a better pick when you haven’t been eliminated.

Who cares how ugly it’s gotta be. All that matters is getting in. And if you’re in you’re in baby.

whole new season come january...just gotta get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom