2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminded me of something that really bothers me. People who say I’d rather lose to get a better pick when you haven’t been eliminated.

Who cares how ugly it’s gotta be. All that matters is getting in. And if you’re in you’re in baby.

I don't agree with wanting to lose, period. You're right though...Even the Giants are technically still in this and if they had tanked, even just 1 game, it may have costed them the playoffs...You just never know.

At home? And Miami with a potential let down game plus the travel?

The @Det game is much tougher, even though Detroit sucks. They've played well at home all year basically plus it's a divisional game.

Dolphins could be riding high with confidence after keeping their season alive with that miracle

Dolphins could be riding high with confidence after keeping their season alive with that miracle
Yeah.. don't see it. They're way more due for a letdown game. And they have a huge difference in road/home splits, plus Tanny's hurt. But we'll see. I hope they win.

Realistically I don’t see Vikings losing to dolphins but it’s far from a gimmie
im banking on det and chicago (if they have something to play for) doing their job. that chicago game could very well be a primetime game flex too if it's not already.

pack need to take care of business first. i already gave up though :lol: but a win next week might do something...

Vikings haven’t beat a team with a winning record yet...Dolphins have a winning record.

After the last few weeks, I’m just very pessimistic about anything resembling a game labeled as a “should win.” Even though I’m still relatively optimistic about them making the playoffs.

Literally everyone they needed to lose this week lost. So somehow yes lol. Vikings need to lose 2 of 3.

This makes the cards loss soooo frustrating
yeah but who knows if we would've beat the falcons with mccarthy? they've had his number past couple years and came out with pride the past week after the embarrassing loss and subsequent firing.

the vikings tie that should've been a win was a more frustrating. big swing of games there with a divisional foe. oh well

Dude about to double up a Alex smith type season.. shh with TDs he's about to triple the typical Alex smith season

Yes, but in the context of the 2018 NFL, what does that mean? We all know he's talented, but this season is different. How much of the combination is new rules + his talent? There's a mix of both in there and he's still playing off of a relatively small sample size. He looks like another "next" great, but 50 TD's going forward could be more commonplace. It's just hard for me to tell what it is at the moment except for one, really great season.

Eagles don't have much of a chance. Must win game in LA against a Rams team looking to get last night's taste out of their mouths. They'll probably get smoked. Dak had a career day so who knows what the Rams (with an actually competent qb and coaching) will do.

In 2 combined games vs Philly:

Completed 75% of his passes (68 of 90)
725 yards
4 TDs and 2 picks

Seems pretty competent when he plays the Eagles...

Not to add what Zeke and Coop did to y’all...sit down...be humble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom