2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, only Colin Cowherd is talking about this breaking news right now. He's hitting on all the wrong things about the Vikings. Just yelling to yell. :lol:

Unfortunately, only Colin Cowherd is talking about this breaking news right now. He's hitting on all the wrong things about the Vikings. Just yelling to yell. :lol:

I legit hate Cowherd.

Firing your OC in December isn't necessarily a good thing. Lets see how this plays out for Minny. I still have them making the playoffs.

Last edited:
I legit hate Cowherd.

Dude is a clown.. and while I enjoy bill Simmons when he's not being a homer, I look at him kinda funny for how he talks about dude.. never been a big fan of Russilo without SVP, but him too for same reason

But ain't hard to figure out why those 2 would look past some of the clownish shh cowherd has done

Even with this baker stuff dudes goes MIA and then pops back up when he has a bad game

Dude is a clown.. and while I enjoy bill Simmons when he's not being a homer, I look at him kinda funny for how he talks about dude.. never been a big fan of Russilo without SVP, but him too for same reason

But ain't hard to figure out why those 2 would look past some of the clownish shh cowherd has done

Even with this baker stuff dudes goes MIA and then pops back up when he has a bad game

I feel like he's legit just a paid actor who sits there and just spews BS about sports and maybe only watches 5 NFL teams period.

Firing your OC in December isn't necessarily a good thing. Lets see how this plays out for Minny. I still have them making the playoffs.

Well, it means something is really broken, which it was. I'm honestly just glad they didn't keep him around out of embarrassment of not wanting to fire a coach with only 3 games left. Even though they've looked like crap the past few weeks, they still are the 6th seed and control their own playoff destiny, so by cutting your losses now, you still give yourself a chance to save the season. Most teams just drag this out and hope things change or accept their fate.

Only good thing about his show is Joy fine ***.

Well, it means something is really broken, which it was. I'm honestly just glad they didn't keep him around out of embarrassment of not wanting to fire a coach with only 3 games left. Even though they've looked like crap the past few weeks, they still are the 6th seed and control their own playoff destiny, so by cutting your losses now, you still give yourself a chance to save the season. Most teams just drag this out and hope things change or accept their fate.

Correct. I guess as a fan of that team at least you're glad they took some sort of action.

Joy is fine as hell. Those lips :blush::blush::blush:

Earl Watson lucky mfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom