2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my favorite one hit wonders off the top of my head...

6F4658FA-D594-43A1-83E2-274ACEB7F471.jpeg

:rofl: lawd have mercy

Capture.JPG

Bump before you guys get more lost in one-hit wonder vids :rolleyes

This an actual trade proposal floating around there or something some guy just made up? I would think the raiders would be able to find a DE in this draft class that will give them similar production without having to break the bank. I don't see the raiders giving up that much for Clowney considering they will probably end up getting less than that for Mack who was way more productive.

I can’t tell if Clowney is worth going after in free agency for the packers or not

Seems too risky for the money he’ll end up getting

A lot of people gonna give a damn when the nfl gets outlawed in 10 years

You really think dictator trump likes wrestling/xfl THAT much?

Plus ain't those folks more NASCAR people?

Jerry, Snyder and jags owner going be sorry for that one

I wouldn't change a damn thing

You got teams that never been to the super bowl, let alone win it

If ed Oliver really is dropping, I hope we there to pick him up.. hell, if lamekilla lamekilla 's boy deandre baker shows he got speed, sign me up for him too potentially

I wouldn't change a damn thing

You got teams that never been to the super bowl, let alone win it

If ed Oliver really is dropping, I hope we there to pick him up.. hell, if lamekilla lamekilla 's boy deandre baker shows he got speed, sign me up for him too potentially

Baker is a stud but he’s too injury prone already. I don’t know how that’s gonna translate into the league

Oh look, Eagles fans(that we never see any other week) coming out in droves being super defensive...some things never change...

Time to go back to the dog masks fellas!

Last edited:
Baker is a stud but he’s too injury prone already. I don’t know how that’s gonna translate into the league

Gotta see his speed to see how he'll translate.. I think he'll be good, but if he's slow then that explains some of the issues from film and then his ceiling is lower

Bama safety probably the safest.. greedy has the most talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom