2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guice developed an infection after the surgery that lasted two months and required three additional procedures, prompting seven weeks of heavy rounds of antibiotics through a catheter in his arm. There was a period of getting IVs three times a day, for three hours. His knee would swell up, giving him a burning sensation, and he came down with flulike symptoms when the infection was first detected and an orange, cloudy fluid needed to be drained from the joint.

Damn man :smh::smh:

So some random on YT ... ok? Im not evn an eagles fan but not a single one on NT has made that claim . If so then ill take it back.

Eagles been washed since they barely beat the falcons week 1 after botching 58 goal line tries to win the game

If the receipt was there it would have been posted.

Last edited:
I think it’s from tools or whatever not being sanitary. Like the plate put in Alex smith leg. Bacteria from the place it was made from. I heard something like that .

that's even worse a reason, IMO. those plates and screws are sealed and supposed to be 110% sterile. i remember brady had infection issues with his ACL repair. gronk had infection issues. it's weird as hell to me that pro athletes get that kind of care.

that's even worse a reason, IMO. those plates and screws are sealed and supposed to be 110% sterile. i remember brady had infection issues with his ACL repair. gronk had infection issues. it's weird as hell to me that pro athletes get that kind of care.
I was thinking about this too.

Like infections are serious as ****. If this was a couple hundred years ago or a 3rd world country Guice or Alex Smith would be dead.

So your definition of balling is only based on TD’s? What about passer rating? Zero turnovers? Throwing the ball with velocity and confidence? Putting the ball in tight windows? Making the correct audibles at the line of scrimmage and taking advantage of weaknesses? Carr has been balling. And doing this with a weak line and bottom tier receivers besides Cook. All the things he’s done the last 8 weeks, yes he’s ballin

tenor.gif

Yea I don't get any of that stuff when it comes to the infections.. would think athletes of all people would have the very best of the best when it comes to medical care, treatment and facilities

You hit it big with a team/player that could literally have you and yours set for life just because the level of continual business that could guarantee.. you know football players are going get hurt, you know they and teams got money and you know that insurance coming through

Yeap. Reason for a lawsuit I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom