2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green has 15 catches I believe on the year with the Chargers.

SAS looks so damn foolish here.

XFL not putting a team in Oakland is wack.

Thought it would be the perfect market... but the stadium IS trash though, guess it makes sense.

The Wentz news sucks if true :smh: This is why I don't get upset at players when they hold out for more money or miss games. Same goes for college players missing bowl games. All of this is a business at the end of the day. Teams are out there to make as much money as possible... Mess around and get hurt and they'll cut you like you ain't ****

Not sure if this belongs here but it does rate NFL Stadiums.. But a good read.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ions-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines

Panthers, Broncos 2 highest stadium's with highest % of Violations.

Texans, Pats, Cardinals with the lowest.

Hornets in the NBA , and Yankee Stadium in MLB.

Charlotte Sports :pimp:

Hornets #1 worst outright and Panthers worst NFL stadium and in the top 5 outright :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I still be eating that barbecue and wings doe :nerd:

Spot on and well played.

Chiefs should have countered by saying Marcus Allen and Priest Holmes will be 'game time' decisions.

Btw I hope Eric Berry is introduced last tonight...and he comes sprinting out of the tunnel to Stone Cold's glass breaking WWF intro music.

Spot on and well played.

Chiefs should have countered by saying Marcus Allen and Priest Holmes will be 'game time' decisions.

Btw I hope Eric Berry is introduced last tonight...and he comes sprinting out of the tunnel to Stone Cold's glass breaking WWF intro music.

Defense got intro’d last wk. Unless they switch up the schedule theyre doing offense

98AB255B-68F5-45C7-8DF4-1C4C62C3CAA9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom