2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I understand censoring language on here so it’s not used to direct it at other users to keep things civil but to censor real news being reported that is relevant seems wrong to me.

I feel like it’s a reason to tweak the language policies if that’s the way they are.
The language policies haven't changed. We didn't allow profanity in 1999. We don't allow it now. You can discuss the content without posting the profanity.

If you can't post a link, describe the news without the profanity. If someone still doesn't understand, or wants the full details, they can search the web for it. This isn't new.

My cake eater gif was erased? What's the rationale for that? :lol:

What a joke.
Just some petty playground talk
Exactly. It was a petty, needless insult.

Someone asked for clarification and I offered it. I'd like to skip the two pages where five regulars point fingers and insult "snitches" and return to the part where everyone can get back to talking about the NFL season.

Thanks.

I'm reachable via PM if anyone has further questions.

Can we just fast forward to the game tonight.

I'm at work half asleep, last place I want to be is here right now.

This is the first Thursday night game I've been excited about since the Rams vs. Vikings. The matchups this year have ended up being pretty lackluster

1 half 7 catches for 210 yards

2nd half 0 catches 0 yards

Makes zero sense, happens all the time where teams try to get guys milestones.. what the hell else 9ers playing for?

On RedZone (idr if it was Scott Hanson or the actual broadcast commentators) but someone said along the lines of "Unless the game is called off in the 2nd half, Kittle will break the record" :lol:

I don't even know who the QB was for that 9ers game but why didn't he audible and say "**** it! George this one's for yoouuu!" And lob it up

I don't even know who the QB was for that 9ers game but why didn't he audible and say "**** it! George this one's for yoouuu!" And lob it up

Yeah it was largely due to game script tbh. The 49ers only had 7 pass attempts in the second half. Most of those went to Pettis because he was having a good day too, but a couple went to Kittle and they just didnt connect. They obviously could have done more to get him the ball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom