2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

As he should be.

Ain’t no way you can be a high performing professional athlete and not think you’re the ****.

It’s the reason why athletes out their prime still think they can do it even though their body is like “nah”.

Play Jim Brown in connect four right now and bet money he tries to bury you.

If my QB doesn’t have that mindset I don’t want him.

giphy.gif

Jimmy G with the mindset for greatness,not mad one bit :pimp:

I get where both sides are coming from. Julio deserves to get top 3 money but for Atlanta he's still got 3 years left and he probably doesn't score enough for them to justify the big raise

Best solution for all is to trade him to NE...

I get where both sides are coming from. Julio deserves to get top 3 money but for Atlanta he's still got 3 years left and he probably doesn't score enough for them to justify the big raise

Hoyer to Julio in 2019? Sign me up.

I read a article which details that the offense literally gives him less targets in the redzone.

Hot Take!

Julio Jones is the most important player in the whole NFC South, behind Drew Brees & Cam Newton, and maybe Luke Kuechly.

i got cam as the most important player in the NFC south

i got julio 2nd with kamara having a chance to breath down his neck.. lattimore 3rd.. then probably brees. then probably matt ryan.. then kawann short

that's not including sean payton who is the best coach in that division

Yup always my dude. That raider team was loaded tho.

That team absolutely was but lets not forget he was also a stud for 9ers long before he wore silver and black

A similar back that comes to mind at that size Napolean Kauffman

He has 43 touchdowns in 95 games. It's not Sark.
It’s Julios agents fault for signing that deal.

By the time this contract is up he’s gonna get hit with the “you’re getting up there in age”. Julio is the quiet good guy and they know it. I wonder if he’s really about that action and won’t play this season?

Y’all think he can force a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom