Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trubisky? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've missed this thread.

200w.gif
@ that entire chart.

Nothing new here. #NTNFL has historically hated on anything related to Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons. Honestly one of the more bizarre beefs this community has had with an organization.

I really think 28-3 did them in. We all collectively hate the Pats and so Atlanta let us all, and the entire USA down.

Nothing new here. #NTNFL has historically hated on anything related to Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons. Honestly one of the more bizarre beefs this community has had with an organization.
I'm the driver of the Matt Ryan slander bus & commander of the Falcons firing brigade.

HOWEVER! Quintorris Lopez Jones exempt from all slander.

Does Julio help the falcons win games?

Oh boy what a take

Apparently not if he’s not scoring TDs, never mind the whole “football is a game of inches” thing and the fact that the Falcons have a great running game and a solid receiving corps besides Julio.

I really think 28-3 did them in. We all collectively hate the Pats and so Atlanta let us all, and the entire USA down.

Nah, dudes were hating on them during that Super Bowl run saying that Matt Ryan is average and didn’t deserve to win MVP.

How is Matt Ryan not elite? He goes over 4000 yards every season.

A lot of yards = elite, right?

I really wish falcons won that SB, because julio (even tho he already is) and Ryan would be solidified first ballot HOF'ers.

I am pretty sure everyone in the history of the NFL has been overrated except Kobe Bryant wearing an NFL jersey

Ryan isn't elite just above average. He's had the luxury of players with elite or top 20 skill players his ENTIRE career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom