2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow was a winner, he should have been given another chance to prove himself. His throwing motion was ugly so he was basically kicked out of the league because of that. Dude was athletic and super big. He was bascially a middle-class man’s Wentz with a lesser arm and ugly mechanics. John Elway did him dirty after this season.

Tebow couldn’t read a defense (or throw a football) and refused to play any other position but QB. If he’d switched to TE or FB he’d still be in the league.

Tebow was a winner, he should have been given another chance to prove himself. His throwing motion was ugly so he was basically kicked out of the league because of that. Dude was athletic and super big. He was bascially a middle-class man’s Wentz with a lesser arm and ugly mechanics. John Elway did him dirty after this season.

Given another chance at QB? Nah. Dude played for 3-4 teams and they all surmised the same thing. He is a bum QB.

Too much pride to tryout as a TE or FB. I mean I understand but dude could have possibly still been in the league...

I know it's ironic with this post but I can't wait till we never hear his name again.

Edit: nako typed exactly what I wanted to say when I started typing

Last edited:
Just cause I had time, I looked up every one of these and most were 5 :lol: what I didn’t know was Quinn was in the league 7 years. As a white QB, you basically have to be an absolute unmitigated disaster (Manziel, Mettenberger) with possible injury history (Locker) to not be given multiple chances in the league and last long. I looked up random black QBs pretty much on the same level as those white QBs listed, and most of them are “
615FA549-8AEC-4DCE-9EDC-146E1DFF484D.png
” by year 3 and playing for the Memphis Flying Squirrels in AFL3 or something.
Crazy how the NFL disrespected Aaron Brooke.

100027 100027

They never should have drafted Darnold. They did though, so no, they should probably get rid of Teddy.
Sorry I'm on sports vacation I ain't replying to this basic trolling

I got some Tannehill talk ready for my guy at midseason though. And some choking talk for you come playoffs.

its a step in the right direction at least.

i've always had a hard time having sympathy for that stuff but i find myself rooting for him. it "feels" like he's trying. i hope he gets back out there

Preseason football is an absolute joke... I will not watch another snap til Week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom