2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wut? what has you so peeved?

Not “peeved” at all lol.. just saying.. there’s no excitement in this ****... only the srubs care cause their jobs are on the line, but they ain’t good enough to entertain..

Not “peeved” at all lol.. just saying.. there’s no excitement in this ****... only the srubs care cause their jobs are on the line, but they ain’t good enough to entertain..

gotcha. i mean from a fan perspective, it's fun to see how rookies look, how new guys look in your schemes, how certain players get used, and how certain positional and roster spot battles shake out.

gotcha. i mean from a fan perspective, it's fun to see how rookies look, how new guys look in your schemes, how certain players get used, and how certain positional and roster spot battles shake out.

I’ve enjoyed watching some of the rookie quarterback play but other than that, I’m good.

Preseason football is an absolute joke... I will not watch another snap til Week 1.
it's always been a joke. I've seen highlights posted here but wouldn't waste a second trying to watch a preseason game.
Football hasn't started yet

Has anyone seen them call that BS lowering the helmet call on a ball carrier?

2018-08-18-HackenbergEagles.png

Y’all peep this 4th quarter personal foul call on the sack from the Vikes?

My goodness...you really can’t tackle anybody anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom