2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what choice do they have? it's that or just stick with being a lowly and depressed fan :lol:
giphy.gif

This is nothing more than confirmation bias. You choose certain stats, some irrelevant, to paint the picture you want. This is a joke. :lol:

Which is what I pointed out... it’s narritve. You pick and choose what you’d like as a “fact”. Most of what he said was an opinion.

You can’t, however, put into practice what I listed. It’s two different receivers.

That would be saying Wilfork is better than Suh at DT. Different schemes, body types, assignments, game plans, etc.

At the end of the day it’s your opinion that X is better than Y.

i've barely kept up with the NFL this off-season outside of the texans and packers.

anyone got like a good summary or synopsis of roster moves/expectations i should read up on?

This is nothing more than confirmation bias. You choose certain stats, some irrelevant, to paint the picture you want. This is a joke. :lol:

i havent seen anyone posting stats/info on moss's behalf. its usually just moss is goat or better than TO. im actually justifying my reason. i havent seen much from others. someone said moss prime > TO prime and i actually agreed. but overall, i have yet to see anyone really bring up anything substantial to say otherwise. we still boys 651 :blush: .

Opinion:

Opinion:

Opinion:

Half of those items were opinions. Just wanted to point that out lol

youre kidding right? none of those things are opinions. those are facts. how on earth are those opinions :lol me just saying TO > moss with nothing to base it off of is opinion. those posts you quoted are facts not opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom