2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is what I pointed out... it’s narritve. You pick and choose what you’d like as a “fact”. Most of what he said was an opinion.

You can’t, however, put into practice what I listed. It’s two different receivers.

That would be saying Wilfork is better than Suh at DT. Different schemes, body types, assignments, game plans, etc.

At the end of the day it’s your opinion that X is better than Y.

again, what did i post that was an opinion? i backed up my stance with stats that are facts. i didnt just make them up. if someone prefers moss over TO i can respect that. to say moss is better than TO and provide no susbstance is an opinion.

lWVgGpA.jpg

They tried a CB, a LB, and a SS on Gronk and he still went for 9/105/1

Zesty Lil CB needs to sit down and respect the GOAT

gronk :Nthat

youre kidding right? none of those things are opinions. those are facts. how on earth are those opinions :lol: me just saying TO > moss with nothing to base it off of is opinion. those posts you quoted are facts not opinions.

You basically said that TO got more coverage because moss played with a 35 year old washed up Cris carter for 2 years and a God damn slot receiver. Considering Moss had his best receiving year the years AFTER carter left makes the "fact" even worse.

After carter left he had a God damn 1700, 17 td season. Both career highs at that time.

Again, opinion (terrible one at that) not a fact.

You said moss had his best years because of Carter and welker. That is statistically incorrect and an opinion. I could also state that the presence of those players led to less targets for Moss which further reduced his stats. I could base that on his stats after carter left. That is not a fact. That is an opinion, just like what you presented above.

I look forward to your response in a week.

Last edited:
You basically said that TO got more coverage because moss played with a 35 year old washed up Cris carter for 2 years and a God damn slot receiver. Considering Moss had his best receiving year the years AFTER carter left makes the "fact" even worse.

After carter left he had a God damn 1700, 17 td season. Both career highs at that time.

Again, opinion (terrible one at that) not a fact.

You said moss had his best years because of Carter and welker. That is statistically incorrect and an opinion. I could also state that the presence of those players led to less targets for Moss which further reduced his stats. I could base that on his stats after carter left. That is not a fact. That is an opinion, just like what you presented above.

I look forward to your response in a week.

so moss didnt like up next to carter? of course he did. and welker was considered the greatest slot receiver at the time moss was on the pats? of course he was. so those players lining up with him did indeed cause defenses not to zone in on moss fully. and of course moss had his best season after carter left. why wouldnt he since carter was not there. those are not opinions. those are facts.

Franc still crying about Moss and TO? he just trying to get reps from Chester at this point for sucking off TO

Sooooooooooo for those who watch hard knocks, when/how do they earn their strips?

Is it person by person basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom