2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 4.1 yards per attempt last season got you hyped

Of course not but that Gurley contract got him hyped.

I have mad respect for the Eagles for non-football reasons. Only really interested in the NFL because of a long fantasy football league I'm in lol.

Earls exit for seattle is starting to look real bad, he gotta know when the whole league knows where you wanna end up you become hard to trade for.

Rams for sure going all in right now. The window is now. I do think its funny they want to win now before they get into the new arena. But you gotta take it when you can get it

Rams for sure going all in right now. The window is now. I do think its funny they want to win now before they get into the new arena. But you gotta take it when you can get it

Starting QB on a rookie deal is the best deal in the sport, even if he's the number 1 overall pick

Gotta maximize that window

Damn. Earl really wants out.
Stay safe @a55a5in11 elpablo21 elpablo21
If he wants to thot his way out of Seattle, so be it
9zy7x0.jpg

26 years old. Why was he cut?
Scheme, as much as the titans want to say they are a 3-4 and 4-3 team their built to run a 3-4 and since Clemson Dodd has been a 4-3 DE. It was a confusing pick from the start. He probably missed camp to force their hand so he could land in a better situation.

I heard a new angle, what if Julio threatens to retire next offseason at 30, like CJ81 did.
He may not retire but Julio knows his body and seems to limp off the field every other snap. He's just trying to get some more guaranteed money while he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom