2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post that in the fantasy thread and watch everyone salivate.

football-fantasy-gif.gif

I hate the hawks as much as anyone else but I’m also not an idiot.

Russ being ranked 13th is wild. He’s a bad mofo. IMO he’s a top 5 caliber QB.

We rarely talk about Russ in this light because he’s 5’11 but dude is a freak of nature playing QB. Big *** hands, big *** feet, 4.5 40, 35+ inch vert plus he’s got eyes in the back of his head.

And most importantly the slippery bastard knows how and when to slide :angry:

Reminds me of when the Bills said CJ Spiller was going to get the ball til he puked. And that the Rams we’re going to get Tavon the ball like 20 times per game.

I think CJ Andersen is gonna get at least the same amount of work Stewart got.
It’s all talk.

McCaffrey is electric but dude is 6’0 205. That’s solid but he’s still slight built compared to other NFL running backs that do what he does. Panthers just tryna justify that high pick.

I could see saying 20.. thinking 10-13/15 are rushes and then 5-7/8 catches

I hate the hawks as much as anyone else but I’m also not an idiot.

Russ being ranked 13th is wild. He’s a bad mofo. IMO he’s a top 5 caliber QB.

We rarely talk about Russ in this light because he’s 5’11 but dude is a freak of nature playing QB. Big *** hands, big *** feet, 4.5 40, 35+ inch vert plus he’s got eyes in the back of his head.

And most importantly the slippery bastard knows how and when to slide :angry:

I'd say he's 3rd behind a-a-rod and brady.. then I'd say cam (think he's being held back by their coaches).. then wentz

Then Brees (I push him down cause he sucks outside of the dome and age catches him at the end of the season now).. then probably rivers, then I guess matty boy

I'd say he's 3rd behind a-a-rod and brady.. then I'd say cam (think he's being held back by their coaches).. then wentz

Then Brees (I push him down cause he sucks outside of the dome and age catches him at the end of the season now).. then probably rivers, then I guess matty boy

Cam is a big Mike Vick to me meaning that he’s been getting by off ELITE God given ability forever.

Dude still throws off his back foot every other throw. Joints be zooming tho :lol: I don’t think Cam is in the same category as Russ in terms of Quarterbacking.

Cam is a big Mike Vick to me meaning that he’s been getting by off ELITE God given ability forever.

Dude still throws off his back foot every other throw. Joints be zooming tho :lol: I don’t think Cam is in the same category as Russ in terms of Quarterbacking.

Cam definitely gets by on talent, but that talent is next level.. easily can name dudes who deserve to be over him

He's the nfl's shaq.. if dude learned proper footwork and we don't know how diligent he is in the film room.. but I think if dude finally got a good OC or offensive coach, would be good to see

Big facts. Between terrible play calling/coaching and not putting weapons around him Cam prime years been going down the toilet. Hopefully our o-line isn’t complete Swiss cheese this year and Cam can stay alive enough to show what he can do with receivers around him, 2 good backs, and a proven OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom