2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had our new manager training at AT&T stadium last year. Jerrah was dumb enough to let them serve food on the field. I was dropping cucumbers left and right on the 30 yard line just to be a **** head.

Sure enough, 11 weeks later Zeke went down with sexual assault.

Mission accomplished.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Y'all taking requests?

Any Minnesota ones?

usp_nfl__nfc_wild_card-seattle_seahawks_at_minneso_78765116.jpg

We had our new manager training at AT&T stadium last year. Jerrah was dumb enough to let them serve food on the field. I was dropping cucumbers left and right on the 30 yard line just to be a **** head.

:lol:

You couldn't find nothing better than a cucumber? Cayenne pepper or something?

If any of y'all go there now though, stay away from pickles. You know where it came from.

i need to see more from system wentz before i anoint him. dude has the perfect team, would be kind of hard not to look good. look how good foles looked in the superbowl in that offense .

those pictures are really dope. i dont really care for football played in the elements, nice pictures but give me a dome game or clear skys and im good

On one hand, the Falcons are foolish to cave. On the other hand, you only only have a small window left with this core, so might as well.

All in all...good for Julio.

Todd Haley might be a guy deserving of another HC opportunity. Especially if Cleveland can do something this season .

Thanks, Eddie. That would be a picture on my wall if they won the SB.

They didn't even get there though...it means little to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom