2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 21 year old rookie was the best QB we saw tonight

3-.gif

I never got the Planet Fitness slander. They have the machines needed to stay fit and lose weight lol. I’ve lost 70 pounds since March working out at Planet Fitness 5-7 times a week. Best $20 a month spent.

TBH if I had to (gun to my head) I could get a workout in there it’s just a running joke.

The thing is they really don’t want a certain type of person at their gym and that’s fine.

Minimal free weights? 60 pound dumbbells? A clunk alarm? :lol: F outta here that’s ridiculous.

TBH if I had to (gun to my head) I could get a workout in there it’s just a running joke.

The thing is they really don’t want a certain type of person at their gym and that’s fine.

Minimal free weights? 60 pound dumbbells? A clunk alarm? :lol: F outta here that’s ridiculous.
I don’t want to be around those certain people you mention lol. I’m not trying to get super big, just slim and trim. I was a fat dude not too long ago. I may out grow PF, but it’s way too perfect for me and my schedule. Open 24hrs 7 days a week, plus there are like 20 of them in my immediate area, so I go to different ones depending on how I’m feelin. I’m a night owl so nothing beats a 3 am workout for me. Other gyms like 24 hour fitness, golds gym etc close too early for me, plus there are only like one or two in the area. I like having options.

I don’t want to be around those certain people you mention lol. I’m not trying to get super big, just slim and trim. I was a fat dude not too long ago. I may out grow PF, but it’s way too perfect for me and my schedule. Open 24hrs 7 days a week, plus there are like 20 of them in my immediate area, so I go to different ones depending on how I’m feelin. I’m a night owl so nothing beats a 3 am workout for me. Other gyms like 24 hour fitness, golds gym etc close too early for me, plus there are only like one or two in the area. I like having options.
Slim and trim is hilarious.

And a word of advice; working out for the goal of size is not gonna have you looking like Khalil Mack of it could you’d be in the league :lol:

Now that you’ve lost all that weight coast for a while and then bulk back up with the goal of increasing strength and size. Then after an extended period of time maybe a year or so cut down with diet and training while trying to hold on to as much muscle as possible.

P.S. bulking up doesn’t mean gain 100 pounds. It could meant 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom