2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Olsen might be good in the booth.

What are people saying about Whitten? I thought he was awful. Forgot he was even there at times. Is that our MNF team?

that he aint good.. g regg was good in the short stint they need to give dude a short over another dull ex cowboy*

romo being the exception to this

hell no. I'm a 49ers fan. Why you think I did all that ****?

****_off_dinklage.gif

Lol sure you are. I never once see you pair about your nfl team. Then again it’s a full time job stalking my posts on here :lol:

i thought he was a Rams fan but that was just a random guess :lol:

Apparently I need to be more annoying about my fandom.

- Jimmy G…YIKES. We basically got a 2nd round pick for an Italian version of regular season Eli

giphy (6).gif

looking like Jimmy G yesterday....shook as ****

giphy (8).gif

jimmy G with 3 INTs including a pick 6? the niners basically gave us a 2nd for regular season Eli
C:\Users\mjwood\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

giphy (7).gif

Fully expecting the Jimmy G bandwagon to get back on track after he gets through Patrcia's D

He had a stinker against a top 2 D,**** happens :lol:

who is the other D?

cause alot of QBs had questionable weekends....

rams?

also... yall?!?

Rams have potential but Carr really **** the bed. They looked good in the first half. Think the Rams still need more time to really get going

**** I hope the defense is as good as it looked on Sunday :lol:. Happy with the Hoody + Flores combo being in charge this year but still need to see if they can keep it before putting them anywhere near these other units

I can't tell if the Patriots going from a bottom 5 defense last year to a top 5 defense this year would be a better reflection of belichick or how awful Matt Patricia was.

At one point like 6 games through the season, the Patriots were on pace to break an NFL record for yards allowed.

Judging by the Lions last night im going to go with the latter of the two.

Edit: Patriots did apparently break a record last year

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/10/18/16500266/new-england-patriots-pass-defense-flaws

Last edited:
Raiders also under a new offense. It could take some time since nobody played in preseason. Goff looked off in first half since he didn’t play at all in the preseason

Raiders also under a new offense. It could take some time since nobody played in preseason. Goff looked off in first half since he didn’t play at all in the preseason

Raiders are going to be fine. Carr actually looked damn good in the first half, but they kept going with the same predictable game plan and Rams made adjustments at half. They need to start playing Cooper more in the slot to get him involved.

That being said, the Raiders will probably end up winning like 6-8 games like the 49ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom