2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trent-richardson-081615-twitter-ftr_ivye17msljjn1uwyva1w18aat.png

Rams will not be well oiled machine until we get into October. I really disliked the whole dont play anyone in the pre-season, so essentially, they are using the next 2-3 weeks to get going.

But I liked what i saw in the 2nd half. Receivers are way better than I wanted to give them credit for, Gurley is GUrley, and Goff will look great as long as they protect. We need a TE to step up though. Its a shame the TE's are not further along with what this offense is capable of.

But we need another linebacker, immediately. Need to find a good one for a 2nd round pick. The stuff Cook was doing wouldnt happen as much if Mark Barron was playing. But we need to find someone out there. Ebukam looks like a player though.

Rams will not be well oiled machine until we get into October. I really disliked the whole dont play anyone in the pre-season, so essentially, they are using the next 2-3 weeks to get going.

But I liked what i saw in the 2nd half. Receivers are way better than I wanted to give them credit for, Gurley is GUrley, and Goff will look great as long as they protect. We need a TE to step up though. Its a shame the TE's are not further along with what this offense is capable of.

But we need another linebacker, immediately. Need to find a good one for a 2nd round pick. The stuff Cook was doing wouldnt happen as much if Mark Barron was playing. But we need to find someone out there. Ebukam looks like a player though.
Didn’t y’all take a TE high recently?

Raiders looked good till the second half. That Derek Carr interception was terrible, that ball must have slipped or something .
I don't like mitch.i think he's trash but we'll see. He looked good like two drives in the first half and that was it.

Didn’t y’all take a TE high recently?

Yeah they drafted gerald everett in the first or second last year.

Raiders looked good till the second half. That Derek Carr interception was terrible, that ball must have slipped or something .
I don't like mitch.i think he's trash but we'll see. He looked good like two drives in the first half and that was it.

He definitely had flashes but he had some passes in the second half that he just sailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom