2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://triblive.com/sports/columni...change-comeback-plan-after-teammates-comments

Among the topics discussed, MJD says Bell wasn't happy that his teammates talked about his contract publicly, but he was still rooting for them Sunday in the season-opener against the Browns.

Jones-Drew also said that Bell is happy for James Conner, but that Bell should feel justified in staying away from the team because of it. His thinking is that if Conner got 31 carries, how many more than that would've been given to Bell?

More importantly, Jones-Drew said that Bell had a return strategy in place that may have been impacted by his teammates publicly commenting about his contractual status.

"I don't know when he comes back," Jones-Drew said. "He had a plan. He told me, but I will never say it.

"I knew. But then I didn't know because all this stuff came out after the players said (what they did about his contract)."

At one point, Bell was described as "livid" over that development by Jones-Drew. Later on, though, the former Jaguar says Bell rationalized away that emotion by stating his teammates just didn't understand the situation.

MJD also said Bell is working out every day and staying in shape.

Damn, Eddie was against the message like that? I thought he was all for what Kap believed in?? I thought I knew Eddie

look eddie is actually a good dude. but some conservative folks are just stuck in their ways. he actually participated in some of the protests and rallies. so in terms of that, he walks the talk. but he just wants football to be football.

What if eddie was really buc em?
tenor-1.gif

look eddie is actually a good dude. but some conservative folks are just stuck in their ways. he actually participated in some of the protests and rallies. so in terms of that, he walks the talk. but he just wants football to be football.
I get that. I'm kind of the same way. I just want football to be football. Its an escape from all the crazyness and stress.

I get that. I'm kind of the same way. I just want football to be football. Its an escape from all the crazyness and stress.
same bro. I don't watch pregame post game halftime, talking heads talking about the game. I love to talk football and hear about it but with convos with actual people . Not one way conversation/tv
. Give me the actual game and nothing but the game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom