2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill man don’t mention that name around these parts. Legit have ptsd from him :lol: :smh:

We gotta acknowledge the pain to get through it
mjcry1.png
We gonna be alright :lol:

Can I trust your Chargers tho in Survivor? :emoji_thinking:

The Bills may be the most inept offensive team ive seen in a very long time and I dont mean that as sensationalism or overreacting. No line, no receivers, quarterback is extremely green. I can't name a team in recent years that had this little talent and thats including the Browns of recent years. At least they had a decent line, Josh Gordon for a few games, and got a couple decent years out of Crowell. Browns only put up 15 ppg last year and im struggling to figure out where the points are coming from the Bills this year.

They need to do McCoy a favor and trade him before he dies.

The Bills may be the most inept offensive team ive seen in a very long time and I dont mean that as sensationalism or overreacting. No line, no receivers, quarterback is extremely green. I can't name a team in recent years that had this little talent and thats including the Browns of recent years. At least they had a decent line, Josh Gordon for a few games, and got a couple decent years out of Crowell. Browns only put up 15 ppg last year and im struggling to figure out where the points are coming from the Bills this year.

They need to do McCoy a favor and trade him before he dies.

But don't you worry. They made the playoffs last season.

Slander will never stop. People in here really thought they would be better than the Jets.

so eddiegambino got banned on purpose because he doesnt want to associate with anything Nike related because he's against the Nike/Kap collaboration?

Damn, Eddie was against the message like that? I thought he was all for what Kap believed in?? I thought I knew Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom