2019 NFL Draft Thread

How the hell did TJ Edwards go undrafted. I wanted him in the 3rd round lol. But for real I saw him mocked anywhere from rounds 3-5.

He was just about as good as Borland and is great in pass coverage.

$8k per week for practice players? Yikes. That punishment doesn’t equal the pay they get. What a gamble

Im disgusted with todays picks he sucks
Chuma could be a serious steal. He has no work ethic but he’s got talent and could be an all pro guard (and decent tackle) but he could also flame out.

No idea why they didn’t go receiver with the 4th pick. Or after...

Looks like they think there’s some receivers available in free agency who can contribute and didn’t like any of the guys left in the 3rd or 4th.

Chuma could be a serious steal. He has no work ethic but he’s got talent and could be an all pro guard (and decent tackle) but he could also flame out.

No idea why they didn’t go receiver with the 4th pick. Or after...

Looks like they think there’s some receivers available in free agency who can contribute and didn’t like any of the guys left in the 3rd or 4th.
you get Toa too :rofl:

you get Toa too :rofl:

Toa was a good guard. The issue was when he was being forced into that C position even though he couldn’t play it. Sounds like they’re just getting Darnold all his old OL and hoping it works out.

Ced Ware to the washington football team.

Son I cannot ****ing believe we’re going into this year with Peyton Barber and RoJo as our top two RB’s again and the only player behind them behind Andre ****ing Ellington.

I gotta know how these dudes think you can let go of D-Jax and Humphries and not even bother drafting or signing replacements. There were PLENTY of cheap options.
It’s going to be a throwback season, back to their losing ways... @CleanestNdaCity and I feel your pain

It’s going to be a throwback season, back to their losing ways... @CleanestNdaCity and I feel your pain

RoJo is going to have to be a completely different player/one of our UFA’s is going to have to turn into a star at RB and Godwin and OJ are going to have to have crazy seasons for us to not be pretty bad this year.

RoJo is going to have to be a completely different player/one of our UFA’s is going to have to turn into a star at RB and Godwin and OJ are going to have to have crazy seasons for us to not be pretty bad this year.
If we don’t take game 1 I’m going to be livid.

How’s your oline looking? :nerd:

Did anyone have a worse draft than the Bucs?

Lions, they drafted a two down LB in the top 50, and TE in the top 10 who is more Hunter Henry then he is Kelce, Gronk, or Kittle.

Amani Oruwariye is the only pick I like.

They made some solid picks later but the Raiders were pretty awful as well.

Last edited:
Lions, they drafted a two down LB in the top 50, and TE in the top 10 who is more Hunter Henry then he is Kelce, Gronk, or Kittle.

Amani Oruwariye is the only pick I like.

They made some solid picks later but the Raiders were pretty awful as well.

I thought drafting that TE at 9 was insane. Even OJ Howard didn’t get drafted til 19 and this kid isn’t half the prospect that OJ is.

Think I’m more excited about our UFA’s Bruce Anderson and Damarkus Lodge than I am about basically any of our picks besides Devin White.

Back
Top Bottom