2019 NFL Draft Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if a team in the top 10 tries to jump San Fran and the Jets to get Bosa.

Wouldn't make much sense considering how deep this draft is on the DL, unless you think Bosa is head and shoulders better than everyone else.

Zona probably will/should trade down considering the lack of overall talent on their roster, but I think the team that trades up is going to be picking a QB. Someone is going to fall in love with Haskins/Murray.

I still don't believe it, but Bucky Brooks sounded like he was pretty sure Kyler was going to play football on MTS.

I think we’re gonna move on from McCoy this offseason but I don’t think there’s any way in hell we get a top 5 pick and use it on a DT two years in a row.

If that happens you mind as well become a 49ers fan. We may use a 4th first rounder in 5 years on a DT.

I feel like the Giants are gonna draft Haskins, feel like he'll be there at 6. I'm predicting him or DL since we need a pass rusher real bad. I mean, we really need a whole defense and a whole OL and QB sooooo yeah

QB needy teams may trade up and take him. Bosa is obviously the best player in the draft, but need may cause him and other talented defenders to be taken after haskins

It would take the Raiders, Jags or Giants to fall in love with him.

Wouldn't make much sense considering how deep this draft is on the DL, unless you think Bosa is head and shoulders better than everyone else.

At this point, that's surely how it seems. Obviously, lots can change between now and the draft.

EDGE guys are more valuable than interior guys but Quinnen Willams has a legit argument for being the best player in this draft. You can hold the “one year wonder” thing against him but up until this season Bosa was a situational player, so really neither have a long track record of production.

I think it’s fair to take Joey into account because their body types and play styles are so similar. But still, I think there’s a legitimate question to ask if Joey wasn’t his brother, would Nick be looked at differently?

Last edited:
I don't know if I agree that edge are more important.. but it's just harder to consistently get interior pressure

But I think you need multiple guys who can consistently get pressure and force matchups along the line anyways.. see donald with the rams vs fletcher with the eagles.. but you also need guys to play roles

That's the biggest reason I thought browns should have gone Chubb at 4 to put with Garrett

But for a team like the 9ers, they need an outside guy.. mean I guess it depends on how they view the non Buckner DTs, obviously they got 2 guys they've taken high recently not named buckner

Zona probably will/should trade down considering the lack of overall talent on their roster, but I think the team that trades up is going to be picking a QB. Someone is going to fall in love with Haskins/Murray.
Is Murray going to pursue an NFL career or stick with the MLB?

I don't know if I agree that edge are more important.. but it's just harder to consistently get interior pressure

But I think you need multiple guys who can consistently get pressure and force matchups along the line anyways.. see donald with the rams vs fletcher with the eagles.. but you also need guys to play roles

That's the biggest reason I thought browns should have gone Chubb at 4 to put with Garrett

But for a team like the 9ers, they need an outside guy.. mean I guess it depends on how they view the non Buckner DTs, obviously they got 2 guys they've taken high recently not named buckner

Listen, we are taking a 4th DT in 5 years in the first round because that is what we do

Is Murray going to pursue an NFL career or stick with the MLB?

A lot of people are saying likes football a lot more than baseball but that's all conjecture at this point, but I think at this point a lot of arrows point to him returning to OU

you'd say they did well last year right? those two corners seem to be a hit (i know its early)
I think so. Alexander is going to be a stud. Jackson just needs to learn not to be so handys. Just the two drafts before Thompson has some big misses. Need to recoup on those. Edge rushers and linebackers are needed.

Jonah Williams at 3 (assuming Bosa & Allen are off the board) should be the Jets pick #ColtsFormula in the name of Darnold.

I would love Allen tho if he's there for the taking.

Well.. this one should be good to go with buckner

And armstead is gone soon right

He has one more year on his contract then he is a free agent. I wouldnt mind if they brought him back though. I think who they pick is going to be dependent on what happens in FA. If they get someone like Ziggy to set the edge then they probably take Williams. I think both Williams and Allen are on the same team that Shanahan is coaching at the senior bowl so it will be interesting to see what comes out of that.

CBS has the Titans taking Jachai Polite out of Florida in the first round. We need edge help badly, especially with Orakpo retiring

Back
Top Bottom