2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you can’t beat em join em. If you was really there you should’ve went in the front of that whole ****. You let the line son you :smh:
na i didn't let **** son me. get your facts right.

too many examples of companies that do it right after learning the hard way for them to not know how the **** to control a quickstrike release. its not complicated.
and again if you were there you'd know how it went down and know that ****** couldn't do that and broke the banister on the right side of the stairs. the whole **** was fixed and they allowed certain **** and then shut it down.

back door ****. TYPICAL.
but any negative energy towards me i can dish back easily. i got time bro.

i don’t understand why anyone would use StockX... trash company. trash. their look is trash, their customer service is trash... too many horror stories. trash.

I’ve had Nothing but success dealing with StockX. I’m at 13 purchases.

na i didn't let **** son me. get your facts right.

too many examples of companies that do it right after learning the hard way for them to not know how the **** to control a quickstrike release. its not complicated.
and again if you were there you'd know how it went down and know that *****s couldn't do that and broke the banister on the right side of the stairs. the whole **** was fixed and they allowed certain **** and then shut it down.

back door ****. TYPICAL.
but any negative energy towards me i can dish back easily. i got time bro.
My facts are right, you were there for two days and let ppl who just popped up go in the store before you. That’s the definition of sonned, herbed etc.
it is what it is not everyone built for camp life

My facts are right, you were there for two days and let ppl who just popped up go in the store before you. That’s the definition of sonned, herbed etc.
it is what it is not everyone built for camp life
Your facts are wrong clown.
I was there from Friday to Saturday. That's one day stupid.

I got into an altercation myself when somebody elbowed and shoved me as I said. Learn to read.

Instead of trying to **** on me you should keep scrolling.

upload_2019-4-20_16-32-24.gif

Lol son talking about built for that life. My ***** put the trap music down and stop living vicariously through ****** that dont give a **** about you before you say something to the wrong ***** offline and end up a hashtag.

Your facts are wrong clown.
I was there from Friday to Saturday. That's one day stupid.

I got into an altercation myself when somebody elbowed and shoved me as I said. Learn to read.

Instead of trying to **** on me you should keep scrolling.
:rofl: :rofl: well at the end of the day you ain’t get **** so you can analyze it however you want to make you feel better about your shortcomings and transgressions

Lol son talking about built for that life. My ***** put the trap music down and stop living vicariously through *****s that dont give a **** about you before you say something to the wrong ***** offline and end up a hashtag.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you ain’t built for the sneaker Campout life that is factual science.

:rofl: :rofl: well at the end of the day you ain’t get **** so you can analyze it however you want to make you feel better about your shortcomings and transgressions
At the end of the day I feel better now that I know how blacksheep is as a company and i will no longer support them with my money or my posts on social media as I have over the last few years and that's good enough for me.

FWIW since you care so much, I can afford to cop them on stockx and I could have done that last night while we got rained on but I wanted to support the local skateshop here as everyone down here should being that there isnt **** down here (in comparison to where I'm from).

Anything else?

At the end of the day I feel better now that I know how blacksheep is as a company and i will no longer support them with my money or my posts on social media as I have over the last few years and that's good enough for me.

FWIW since you care so much, I can afford to cop them on stockx and I could have done that last night while we got rained on but I wanted to support the local skateshop here as everyone down here should being that there isnt **** down here (in comparison to where I'm from).

Anything else?
Look all I’m saying is if you noticed some randoms going in I would’ve literally left the line, and went back and stood right in front of them. It’s the only option if you been there two days and you’re getting looped.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you ain’t built for the sneaker Campout life that is factual science.
I've been camping out since 04 and have had some of the most sought after sneakers since then. Try again.

This must be an ex gf or some **** the way this ***** cares about my life while trying hard to **** on me.

Look all I’m saying is if you noticed some randoms going in I would’ve literally left the line, and went back and stood right in front of them. It’s the only option if you been there two days and you’re getting looped.
A. I dont think you actually read what I said or you didnt comprehend what you read.
Blacksheep employees let their homies in that did not camp.

B. Ppl noticed and words were said and fell on deaf ears when it comes to black sheep employees and that's what started the shoving which led to the altercations.

C. That happened. I did that for the person who tried to get in front of me by elbowing me in my face. Other ppl did the same.

They let in one person at a time and they selected who would go in regardless of position.

And that's not including the resellers with teams exploiting the lack of any type of organization.

Was at Supreme BK for FCFS expectations, was top 20.
Security shows up and says raffle at 10:30, at least a 50 deep crowd was waiting.
10:30, crowd gets to about 70. I get number 9. Many of the people that camped all overnight didn't get raffled. They announced 22 pairs total. Biggest size was 12 and smallest 8.
I took an L on SNKRS, while waiting for the store to open before the raffle announcement, I got a raffle confirmation off Concepts.
Great marketing and packaging design.
Being in the rain was tiring. Ready for them AJ1sbs along with that white dunk gum low
~Lefty

Same thing happened at Brooklyn projects when the diamonds drop. This one dude actually cussed Dom (the owner) out to his face and tried to break the door down.

And yet somehow they let that dude go in and get the last pair.

The good thing about stock x is that it seems to keep the prices of shoes from getting out of control on the resale market with all the undercutting that goes on over there. I’m happy with my one purchase from there anyway.

Was at Supreme BK for FCFS expectations, was top 20.
Security shows up and says raffle at 10:30, at least a 50 deep crowd was waiting.
10:30, crowd gets to about 70. I get number 9. Many of the people that camped all overnight didn't get raffled. They announced 22 pairs total. Biggest size was 12 and smallest 8.
I took an L on SNKRS, while waiting for the store to open before the raffle announcement, I got a raffle confirmation off Concepts.
Great marketing and packaging design.
Being in the rain was tiring. Ready for them AJ1sbs along with that white dunk gum low
~Lefty
Yea I got there at 10:30 and some change to get a ticket, but got #63. Dudes was there all night though that sucks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom