2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

7E00E1CB-5FC7-4BDF-A795-1470CB1BD2AD.jpeg
missed on dog poops... copped some vans instead.. purple for mom #RIP

A4A881B6-5C1D-41E1-AD91-3C485E712DE1.jpeg
I didn’t understand the surprise this morning when these went as fast as they did lol. Anything ugly sells lol. I remember when dudes in this thread thought Thomas Campbell Dunk Highs would sit and we remember how that went lol.
Nonetheless I’m stoked that my local actually got a 13 in.
i don’t think anyone was surprised... i wanted them for the poop.

congrats on copping!

dunks are the hardest shoes to cop atm and doesn't seem like it's gonna get any easier.. hope these hit $200 when Nike pairs start arriving

John Is A God Send To This Thread :nerd:
Dude Has Single Handedly Put More SBs Into Peoples Hands Than Some Of These Retail Shops Have :lol:
Thank you for your kind words! I do what I can to help out, that’s what this thread is all about.
I just hope John00 John00 did get his, he was one of the few on these hard from Day 1.
Thanks for the positive vibes! I was able to secure a pair. The allocations for these were terrible for most shops. There were some HUGE accounts that only got 9 pairs. I heard smaller shops getting 3 total sent to them. WTF?! It’s like EVERY shop pretty much raffled them off. It’s a damn shame. Thread was BOOMIN’ huh, lol. Y’all crazy man, lol. I already know the AJ1 collab is going to be a catastrophe in here. I guess we'll all just deal with the incoming storm, lol.
D7KR.gif

I’m hearing the AJ1 will have more allocation than just skateshops :nerd:

We shall see...
Yeah, heard the same thing. Heard they’ll also be at Foot stores but I’m waiting to see if it turns out to be true.

I heard smaller shops getting 3 total sent to them.

Yup I talked with the owner of my local this morning and he got 3 pairs for each of his stores. Sizes 9.5, 10.5 & 12 at one store and sizes 10, 11 & 11.5 at his other. Very Very odd imo.

Yup I talked with the owner of my local this morning and he got 3 pairs for each of his stores. Sizes 9.5, 10.5 & 12 at one store and sizes 10, 11 & 11.5 at his other. Very Very odd imo.

How exactly does this manufactured hype help shops with accounts or fans of sbs? Black orange labels helped a lot more...with SALES and availability for customers . SELLING hundreds of pairs at full retail is what helps ...not selling 3 pairs for $300 to ghost chairs.

Back
Top Bottom