2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How exactly does this manufactured hype help shops with accounts or fans of sbs? Black orange labels helped a lot more...with SALES and availability for customers . SELLING hundreds of pairs at full retail is what helps ...not selling 3 pairs for $300 to ghost chairs.

I dont get it either man. This shop would have had a line around the corner if they had a full size run. Maybe even sold some of those AF2's that hes had on crazy discount forever or those Ishod dunks that have been collecting dust since Nike dumped them on him.

These things are really going for $260 on StockX. That's $150 over retail for some Nike SB's. SMH. The resell game is mad freiked up.

Must be new around here. I don't say that as an insult either. You might be able to find a seller or two who's desperate enough to sell at $100 over MSRP. My advice is to be patient and if using eBay keep an eye out for coupons.

E8147CA5-0E94-45B5-AD09-2569BBACFCD5.jpeg

See this Instagram photo by @thefullkit

Sad to see my local shop closing down. Davenport location is about an hour away and Subsect in Des Moines is about 2 hours away, but The Full Kit in Iowa City is literally a 5 minute walk down the street.

Another one bites the dust

Got the dogs today. Super stoked, size 12 baby!
Was talkin to the owner and asked him if he was getting the orange chords in, and he mentioned putting an order in for chord hi's. Idk whats up with that, but might be sick

See this Instagram photo by @thefullkit

Sad to see my local shop closing down. Davenport location is about an hour away and Subsect in Des Moines is about 2 hours away, but The Full Kit in Iowa City is literally a 5 minute walk down the street.

Another one bites the dust

RIP

Thank you for your kind words! I do what I can to help out, that’s what this thread is all about.

Thanks for the positive vibes! I was able to secure a pair. The allocations for these were terrible for most shops. There were some HUGE accounts that only got 9 pairs. I heard smaller shops getting 3 total sent to them. WTF?! It’s like EVERY shop pretty much raffled them off. It’s a damn shame. Thread was BOOMIN’ huh, lol. Y’all crazy man, lol. I already know the AJ1 collab is going to be a catastrophe in here. I guess we'll all just deal with the incoming storm, lol.
D7KR.gif

Yeah, heard the same thing. Heard they’ll also be at Foot stores but I’m waiting to see if it turns out to be true.
Lets All hope so...
Since I have not heard this.
I’m hearing Skate Shops only.
I know that some Sneaker Sites are selling pre-sale, but I’m not hearing outside of Skate Shops for day of release.
But we’ll see...

Last edited:
Must be new around here. I don't say that as an insult either. You might be able to find a seller or two who's desperate enough to sell at $100 over MSRP. My advice is to be patient and if using eBay keep an eye out for coupons.
Started buying/collecting in 1993. To me this would be a $20-$30 max over retail shoe. I've always looked at Nike SB as being a low tier/class shoe. That's why I'm shocked at the insane StockX prices. Like paying $150 over retail for some Reebok Classics.

Not that I think any shoe in particular is worth more than msrp but I’m curious why you consider sbs to be a lower tier than other shoes...and if you’ve been buying and collecting since 1993, why you wouldn’t be aware of 2000s Sb hype and high as hell resale prices then...
Facts.

I dont have the energy after the blacksheep bull**** I went through, camping from yesterday afternoon to this afternoon for absolutely nothing but dunk sbs were top tier period.
Ppl are lying if they dont see how these dunks could be out right alongside something from the pink box era IMO.

Nobody had a problem with pink boxes at the time but all of a sudden these are trash.

Which is fine because ppl are entitled to their opinions I guess. It's just weird to read given I was pretty deep into dunks myself and turned a lot of heads because I spent a lot of time getting heat and it wasn't always so easy...

i don’t understand why anyone would use StockX... trash company. trash. their look is trash, their customer service is trash... too many horror stories. trash.

Facts.

I dont have the energy after the blacksheep bull**** I went through, camping from yesterday afternoon to this afternoon for absolutely nothing but dunk sbs were top tier period.
Ppl are lying if they dont see how these dunks could be out right alongside something from the pink box era IMO.

Nobody had a problem with pink boxes at the time but all of a sudden these are trash.

Which is fine because ppl are entitled to their opinions I guess. It's just weird to read given I was pretty deep into dunks myself and turned a lot of heads because I spent a lot of time getting heat and it wasn't always so easy...

What happened at black sheep?

What happened at black sheep?
they are an unorganized company when it comes to these types of releases and they are not truthful.
they let ppl skip, didn't regulate ****, called the cops but the cops didn't do anything to help, they let "their ppl" go ahead of us even tho we were out there since yesterday afternoon and they didn't give a **** as they shut the door in our faces after **** popped off because ppl were frustrated at ppl skipping the line.
there were a few altercations
lots of **** talking
lots of ppl walking out with multiple pairs even tho it was fcfs one per person
lots of money being passed around as ppl REENTERED the store
etc. etc.

**** that company.
i tried to support given there aren't a lot of mom and pop shops down south and in charlotte...but nope. if its **** me then its **** them and i def felt **** as i wasted my time camping for no ****ing reason.
i got into an altercation myself as someone elbowed me and pushed me out of the way.
i don't give a **** about the police. i do give a **** that i sat in a ****ing chair and slept in the same ****ing chair in the cold and pouring rain and wind for nothing.

did i mention that they let in one person at a time in a line of over 50 ppl and only like the first 15 or so ppl got a pair even tho the first 15 or so ppl that entered the store DIDN'T ****ING CAMP. yeah.
**** that company.
he heard what i said and had nothing to say at first and then a flat sorry but i know he didnt mean it. could hear in his tone.
and they sold the remaining pairs online as we were in line.

all those ****** can go to hell. **** that company and if i wasn't somewhat trying to do the right thing i'd put back to back to back fills on their building. easily.

they are an unorganized company when it comes to these types of releases and they are not truthful.
they let ppl skip, didn't regulate ****, called the cops but the cops didn't do anything to help, they let "their ppl" go ahead of us even tho we were out there since yesterday afternoon and they didn't give a **** as they shut the door in our faces after **** popped off because ppl were frustrated at ppl skipping the line.
there were a few altercations
lots of **** talking
lots of ppl walking out with multiple pairs even tho it was fcfs one per person
lots of money being passed around as ppl REENTERED the store
etc. etc.

**** that company.
i tried to support given there aren't a lot of mom and pop shops down south and in charlotte...but nope. if its **** me then its **** them and i def felt **** as i wasted my time camping for no ****ing reason.
i got into an altercation myself as someone elbowed me and pushed me out of the way.
i don't give a **** about the police. i do give a **** that i sat in a ****ing chair and slept in the same ****ing chair in the cold and pouring rain and wind for nothing.
If you can’t beat em join em. If you was really there you should’ve went in the front of that whole ****. You let the line son you :smh:

Back
Top Bottom